Is Elithair Legit?

I looked at Elithair clinic and they do have amazing results. But I also read about them being a hair mill with negative reviews. So I'd like to know if theyre legit.

And assuming Elithair is legit, do they produce better results than Dr. Couto?

• Like 1

Your confused? Have you ever heard of statistics? All clinics will have good results, but hair mills will likewise have many more bad ones. It is all calculated risk if you choose to go down that path. 

Im sorry I just cant get my head around all of your threads. The last one you made was that you were worried (again) about committing yourself to the HT you have in ~ 7 weekend with a world class surgeon in Couto as you are afraid of shock loss, but simultaneously your looking at sub-tier hair mills who have undoubtedly less experience than Couto thereby increasing risk of issues such as the one you are “fearing”. 

In all honesty I believe sometimess less is more and in your case perhaps cons outweigh the pros as I believe no matter the result your insecurity will find flaws either way. 

• Like 1

I personally got a good result after choosing elithair based on positive reviews I found online (YouTube vlog channels).

However, because I got a good result it doesn't guarantee that you will also, they could have a completely whole new tech team since 2 years ago. 
That said, I've only seen them produce good results, despite being a hairmill.  They also work within a hospital which was comforting.

And for €2400, it was an amazing transformation compared to where I was.

image.thumb.png.ba04fa841a540343d85d046c3a78a091.png

Dr. Couto is both an incredible surgeon and an incredible artist, if you can afford him.. please choose him over elithair.  
It's a gamble, your donor area is not unlimited, it's better to stay safe than sorry.

A slightly cheaper alternative to Couto is Eugenix, they're well known for great results also and have actual doctors do the surgery.

Edited by SeanToman

I agree with some comments on this thread. Generally, many members just say 'hairmill.' But kudos to the ones who refer to the members with actual experience with the clinic. Could we increase the level of constructive help to each other? But that also goes both way if you need any help.  Do you have any other information on how many hair transplants they do every day, who does the extraction, how they classify and preserve the grafts, and how they perform the implantation? What about the pricing and doctor's involvement? Have you received recommended graft pictures?"

• Like 1

Check out this article about ht in istanbul. One of the patients (Jay) has had his hairtransplant by elithair and he got butchered:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8006363/The-bald-truth-bargain-hair-transplant-boom-Istanbul.html

I would never go to a clinic like elithair to get a hairtransplant even if i was sure that in my case i would have the best result. Because this gives such clinics the power and money to f%ck up someone elses life.

6 hours ago, donpizmeov said:

Your confused? Have you ever heard of statistics? All clinics will have good results, but hair mills will likewise have many more bad ones. It is all calculated risk if you choose to go down that path. 

Im sorry I just cant get my head around all of your threads. The last one you made was that you were worried (again) about committing yourself to the HT you have in ~ 7 weekend with a world class surgeon in Couto as you are afraid of shock loss, but simultaneously your looking at sub-tier hair mills who have undoubtedly less experience than Couto thereby increasing risk of issues such as the one you are “fearing”. 

In all honesty I believe sometimess less is more and in your case perhaps cons outweigh the pros as I believe no matter the result your insecurity will find flaws either way. 

agree with you, starts to be some non sense at this point

• Administrators

It’s a hairmill. The comparison to Couto is ridiculous. McDonalds vs. Michelin star restaurant.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 hours ago, donpizmeov said:

Relax! I dont have to explain myself to you.

Youre gushing over a surgeon like candy instead of understanding a patient who's nervous about his procedure. Youre highly negative. If you really can't understand my threads just ignore them otherwise you're just a troll.

Edited by wprevil

11 hours ago, Jamos1982 said:

Your thinking about cancelling with dr couto a world class elite surgeon ? to then ask if eltiehair is any good? Mmm right ok then

I am? Thats news to me

Edited by wprevil

7 hours ago, SeanToman said:

However, because I got a good result it doesn't guarantee that you will also, they could have a completely whole new tech team since 2 years ago.

Dr. Couto is both an incredible surgeon and an incredible artist, if you can afford him.. please choose him over elithair.  
It's a gamble, your donor area is not unlimited, it's better to stay safe than sorry.

A slightly cheaper alternative to Couto is Eugenix, they're well known for great results also and have actual doctors do the surgery.

Yeah I appreciate your support and very honest observation.

I never said anything about switching over to Elithair. Just curious about them.

Eugenix is in India, too far from me.

But youre right about Couto comparison wise.

Greatly appreciate your reply and if you have anything else in advice to fork over, please do!

4 hours ago, Youth_Again said:

agree with you, starts to be some non sense at this point

No one is forcing you to read my threads. If youre going to disrespect people's concerns then dont comment otherwise youre breaking forum rules.

Leave troll.

5 hours ago, jjalay said:

Check out this article about ht in istanbul. One of the patients (Jay) has had his hairtransplant by elithair and he got butchered:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8006363/The-bald-truth-bargain-hair-transplant-boom-Istanbul.html

I would never go to a clinic like elithair to get a hairtransplant even if i was sure that in my case i would have the best result. Because this gives such clinics the power and money to f%ck up someone elses life.

Wow! Great find! I scanned over the article briefly but can say its highly informative. Its appalling what these Turkish clinics like Elithair are doing to guys.

Although I get the gist of it, I will be reading it in full once I have the time.

Very good eyeopener! Thank you!

2 minutes ago, wprevil said:

No one is forcing you to read my threads. If youre going to disrespect people's concerns then dont comment otherwise youre breaking forum rules.

Leave troll.

I am in no way disrespecting you, you are feeding the forum everyday with the same questions and concerns same goes for private messages. 
I have always been nice to you and answered all of your questions in my DMs but it is getting a bit too much rn

1 minute ago, Youth_Again said:

I am in no way disrespecting you, you are feeding the forum everyday with the same questions and concerns same goes for private messages. 
I have always been nice to you and answered all of your questions in my DMs but it is getting a bit too much rn

When you badger someone's legit concerns about his sensitive issues you no longer respect him. No one is forcing you to read/comment my threads.

Exactly youve been nice which is why I dont understand your disrespect to my issues now.

Hair transplantation is not a game to play with. Everyone is sensitive is a large degree about it.

5 hours ago, jjalay said:

22 minutes ago, wprevil said:

Wow! Great find! I scanned over the article briefly but can say its highly informative. Its appalling what these Turkish clinics like Elithair are doing to guys.

Although I get the gist of it, I will be reading it in full once I have the time.

Very good eyeopener! Thank you!

Elithair really forces you to leave a good review while you're in their clinic.

I think a lot of clinics also do this to push ratings before patents even see their results.

• Administrators

@wprevil

I haven’t seen anything overly aggressive towards you. I would suggest putting these two users on your ignore list so you no longer see their posts.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.