Is Elithair Legit?

12 minutes ago, wprevil said:

When you badger someone's legit concerns about his sensitive issues you no longer respect him. No one is forcing you to read/comment my threads.

Exactly youve been nice which is why I dont understand your disrespect to my issues now.

Hair transplantation is not a game to play with. Everyone is sensitive is a large degree about it.

I don’t think you realize how lucky you are to first of all have the financial freedom to fly to Spain, and pay for a top surgeon, second of all how lucky you are to be booked with one of the top surgeon in the industry. 
This has been at least 1-2 years that you are planning this surgery, I don’t get why all of a sudden you are rethinking everything. 
people already answered your questions, answered your doubts, what’s the issue now? 
you are overthinking it, and for sure your results won’t be any good if you over-stress everything like that. 

1 hour ago, wprevil said:

Relax! I dont have to explain myself to you.

Youre gushing over a surgeon like candy instead of understanding a patient who's nervous about his procedure. Youre highly negative. If you really can't understand my threads just ignore them otherwise you're just a troll.

A troll? 🤭 Someone being a bit sensitive here…  Sorry, you were 51? 

Relax? I am very relaxed. Actually I am just being honest that you are talking about fear on a daily basis yet you are looking into hair mills and questioning the difference .. Its so basic as it makes one wonder if you have done your homework properly.. Can you not handle a bit of honest feedback?

You definitely seem to be too sensitive, maybe better to just shave it off…  either way all the best to you troll 

Edited by donpizmeov

4 hours ago, SeanToman said:

Elithair really forces you to leave a good review while you're in their clinic.

I think a lot of clinics also do this to push ratings before patents even see their results.

Wow I didnt know Elithair did this. Very underhanded. Btw how do you this?

I dont think top tier clinics would bow down so low to do this also, unless I'm wrong.

5 hours ago, Youth_Again said:

I don’t think you realize how lucky you are to first of all have the financial freedom to fly to Spain, and pay for a top surgeon, second of all how lucky you are to be booked with one of the top surgeon in the industry.

I appreciate your concern. But it seems like youre putting greater weight on the legacy of the doc than on the concerns of the patient. Again, I do appreciate your words and the doc would too, no question. But just remember factors beyond the control of the the doc that can drive a poor outcome 12 months postop no matter the expertise involved. Its reality unfortunately. Trust me, if shock loss didnt exist I would have had a procedure before I was born.

Edited by wprevil

6 hours ago, donpizmeov said:

A troll? 🤭 Someone being a bit sensitive here…  Sorry, you were 51?

Relax? I am very relaxed. Actually I am just being honest that you are talking about fear on a daily basis yet you are looking into hair mills and questioning the difference .. Its so basic as it makes one wonder if you have done your homework properly.. Can you not handle a bit of honest feedback?

You definitely seem to be too sensitive, maybe better to just shave it off…  either way all the best to you troll 

Yes I'm younger than you and your point?

It doesnt seem like youre relaxed. Everyone has fear. I'm sure you dont which makes you superman.

Have a good one supertroll.

Edited by wprevil

5 hours ago, wprevil said:

Yes I'm younger than you and your point?

It doesnt seem like youre relaxed. Everyone has fear. I'm sure you dont which makes you superman.

Have a good one supertroll.

Maybe you are just less educated, but it doesnt require you to be Superman in order to acquire knowledge and being able to make a sound and safe judgemement understanding both pros and cons thus coming out with a outcome which you can sleep well over. Now I am done wasting more precious time.. Ciao…  

Edited by donpizmeov

Couto is the obvious choice. 

You need to ask if you'd rather be operated by some unknown technician producing variable results or would you prefer to Increase the chances to your success with a top flight surgeon?

Every Good clinic produces bad result once in a while, while every bad clinic produces good results for once in a while. Transplants are never a guarantee but you'd rather have the peace of mind that you chosen a good doctor and increased your chances to the maximum capacity to get the best out of your surgery. 

1 hour ago, donpizmeov said:

Maybe you are just less educated, but it doesnt require you to be Superman in order to acquire knowledge and being able to make a sound and safe judgemement understanding both pros and cons thus coming out with a outcome which you can sleep well over. Now I am done wasting more precious time.. Ciao…  

So says the dude with poor grammar who couldn't even attend community college.

It's good to know that some of us can afford a top surgeon like Couto while others can afford budget surgeons.

You'll be ok super troll.

Edited by wprevil

14 minutes ago, TheGreatPretender said:

Couto is the obvious choice.

Every Good clinic produces bad result once in a while, while every bad clinic produces good results for once in a while. Transplants are never a guarantee but you'd rather have the peace of mind that you chosen a good doctor and increased your chances to the maximum capacity to get the best out of your surgery. 

Yeah, you're right. The bright side to this is the fact that Couto has a long waiting list.

If we apply basic math, It's quite possible Couto has worked on +1000 cases (assuming 50 patients/year for 10 years or so). If he weren't a good doc, most of these 1000 patients would've flooded the forums with complaints. But only a handful have to variable degrees. So in essence, you're right and the numbers back that claim.

• Well Done 1

6 minutes ago, wprevil said:

So says the dude with poor grammar who couldn't even attend community college.

It's good to know that some of us can afford a top surgeon like Couto while others are on a budget.

You'll be ok super troll.

Ahahahah. To your information I am not native english speaking but I am more than happy with my english. 

It just shows how lack of education is a problem online that you say Dr. Pinto is budget? But yeah, the whole operation did only cost me 2.5 weeks salary so I kinda agree it didnt hurt my budget. Perhaps you wanna compare our payslips and some pictures I am sure everyone here recognize you for that small (grey) insecure man you are. 

• Administrators

Alright, 

This thread has run its course, too many reports. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.