Hair loss advice / clinic selection

Hello , 

My name is Jack , I am a 30 YO Male with diffuse hair loss in the hairline frontal and crown areas. I am looking for advice on my hair loss and which clinic will give me the best result.

meds
currently on fin (5yrs) and oral min (5/6 months) 

Photos

photos show hair long and cut shorter , short photos highlight extent of loss.I think my hair looks OK when longer but still really bugs me that I have to style to conceal areas. 

Clinics

I have received quotes from a number of clinics based on my research and tailored to my budget though I am struggling to make my mind up which one to go with. They have all suggested the same number of grafts and placement more or less which is great for consistency but does not aid decision making! 

Clinics under considerstion

Fuecapilar 
Turan - up to 3500 grafts 4500 euros + 300 accom 

Gur - up to 3200 grafts 3500 euros + 300 accom (standard package) 

Dr Resul Yaman

Up to 3500 grafts - 3000 euros including accom 

Dr Demisroy
1.25 euro per graft - doctor does all incisions and 1/2 of extractions. 
1 euro per graft - doctor incisions only extractions by experienced nurse

Accom -250 euros

Any advice or recommendations based on your experience or my hair loss situation will be massively appreciated

Cheers 

Jack

7F0E2219-AA85-46F2-9A54-73ACBD67F227.jpeg

B6EC9E9F-48D5-413E-A33B-BAE7CAF95D57.jpeg

78EC76B1-7A5C-45C6-AE25-45007F2D8A9A.jpeg

AECC6668-2322-4BD7-B59E-7733B551BDF1.jpeg

8AD19107-1280-490C-B220-4540EE55F841.jpeg

A0B2D98E-73EE-4D4F-8B98-4F20F81BED0B.jpeg

60FC14F4-FBEF-4253-AAF8-F6D3275B2B8A.jpeg

Edited by Jack224

• Valued Contributor

I personally wouldn't be choosing by geography and cost alone. I would be looking at patient posted results on the forum. Look for patients with the same type of hair as you and hair loss and with results that you are after. From there you will start to narrow down the right surgeon/s for you. Geography and price more often than not ends in regret. All the best.

• Like 1

All 4 surgeons you mentioned (Gur, Turan, Demirsoy, Yaman) are great and they would give good a nice natural looking result. I think you should compare their results and select the one you prefer mostly.
BTW how many grafts did dr Demirsoy suggested ?

25 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

I personally wouldn't be choosing by geography and cost alone. I would be looking at patient posted results on the forum. Look for patients with the same type of hair as you and hair loss and with results that you are after. From there you will start to narrow down the right surgeon/s for you. Geography and price more often than not ends in regret. All the best.

Understood , I have tried to stick to recommended doctors from the hair restoration network who perform the surgery themselves (as much as possible) and with a bank of good results. 

location is less relevant than value for money In my mind , though I would prefer to stay in Europe (I am uk based) 

if you have recommendations for doctors with similar quality / price I would love to hear your thoughts. 

cheers