Been over harvested in turkey

hxris-h

I have been over harvested in turkey and had bad hair transplant looking to do repair job at eugenixs or dr mittal in london  eugenixs said id have to go back to india 3/4 months to fix it which is too much commitment im 22 currently on finasteride and oral minxodil i live in the uk i had 4050 grafts had my ht last december

IMG_0055.png

• Administrators

This is after 11 months?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 10/20/2023 at 11:42 PM, hxris-h said:

I have been over harvested in turkey and had bad hair transplant looking to do repair job at eugenixs or dr mittal in london  eugenixs said id have to go back to india 3/4 months to fix it which is too much commitment im 22 currently on finasteride and oral minxodil i live in the uk i had 4050 grafts had my ht last december

IMG_0055.png

You need to select a better clinic this time. from my experience, I can say that Eugenix would be an outstanding  option for you to consider. My case was quite similar with your case. over harvested Donor and low density in the front. But Eugenix did great with donor management.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jackdaniels said:

We can’t see any photos with the progress and post op surgery photos to judge…

7 hours ago, Jackdaniels said:

We can’t see any photos with the progress and post op surgery photos to judge…

Shall i post some

If it is 10 months it does look like over harvesting. Worth waiting another month or two to be sure it isn't shock loss. 22 is very young to be having a hair transplant procedure. Do you have any photos of the transplant area? How does it look?

On 10/21/2023 at 8:40 PM, Shadman said:

You need to select a better clinic this time. from my experience, I can say that Eugenix would be an outstanding  option for you to consider. My case was quite similar with your case. over harvested Donor and low density in the front. But Eugenix did great with donor management.

Please message me

On 10/22/2023 at 5:05 PM, HairFunk said:

If it is 10 months it does look like over harvesting. Worth waiting another month or two to be sure it isn't shock loss. 22 is very young to be having a hair transplant procedure. Do you have any photos of the transplant area? How does it look?

Message me ill send you