Has victory been achieved after 16 years of absolute turmoil! One life One Chance

5 hours ago, azza786 said:

Hi all, 

Thought I'd share my frontal results. So I am at 16 months post op for this. Whilst from the top down, it doesn't look too bad, I still have the issue which I have always had through the 6 HTs and that is the see through look from the front. It kind of makes it look as if I am balding so that's a bit annoying. Only positive to emerge is that I have more hair on top than I did 16 months back so I plan on keeping it short eventually with the use of SMP to give it a boost. I recall after 14 days from the last surgery, short actually suited me and it all blended in well together. In reality, I feel that the hairline sparseness and lower crown thinning will spoil the reason for suregey. However, I'm aware now that atleast I have follicles to play with and with added density with SMP in certain areas, it will pull off a uniform short hair look. With the psychological impacts of hair loss that I have been through, I really just want to not think towards this anymore as it's been exhausting beyond words but atleast I am in a better place than I was a few years back. I will share pictures of the condition of my scalp on the day of my first ever SMP and yes it's a day and night difference but still I have not met exactly what I intended so plan B it is - shorter cut (not shaved off) with SMP

Screenshot_20240413_111650.jpg

Screenshot_20240413_111452_com.huawei.android.launcher~3.jpg

do line this and it will look like a full head of hair

image.jpeg.209b413d548473b5179ebd798fdec041.jpeg

image.jpeg.c7a1fdd0134835525a1ebc191ff44412.jpeg

im just confused how yoi are 16 month op when you were 6 month post op just a few days ago

2 minutes ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

do line this and it will look like a full head of hair

image.jpeg.209b413d548473b5179ebd798fdec041.jpeg

image.jpeg.c7a1fdd0134835525a1ebc191ff44412.jpeg

im just confused how yoi are 16 month op when you were 6 month post op just a few days ago

16 months post op HT 1 which was front only

6 months midscalp and crown

I did 2 sittings. 

3608 grafts with dr h.rahal, june 2007

1623 grafts- dr h. rahal, november 2008

total- 5231 grafts

My Hair Loss Website