Hair transplants for peoples situation... Time/Money/results

eshda

Hello everyone. 

I'm looking at getting a hair transplant and seem too be struggling for various reasons. I've had one in the past, results weren't great, 2021, 3500 grafts, FUE.

I'm looking to go for a second as ive further hair loss and un happy with original results. 

I understand that you get what you pay for the majority of the time. But I've also seen some poor results from reputable clinics charing higher amounts, as well as good results from 'hair Mills'

I'm getting married in May 2024, So not long from now and I'm struggling to find an affordable clinic that can fit me in.. I've been quoted 10,000 Euro from a clinic that can fit me in, but I can't currently afford that as I am saving for a wedding..

I'm in a predicament, I don't want to waste my donor area and 'chance' a hair mill. I also can't afford the 10,000 euro.  Is there any clinics that don't charge 2-3 euro per graft, who provide fair results, I have been quoted £1500 from a clinic, but I don't want to risk my donor area. But happy to pay more for better results, so is there a mid range price, who price good results who anyone can recommend? 

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, jjalay said:

Sikos in Budapest is a good option, Gur ant turan in turkey also.

I've been looking at Our and Turan, I'm waiting to hear back from them Via WhatsApp.  :)

2 minutes ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

tbh i havent seem a super wow result by sikos yet

The results on his website looks great for the number of grafts he is using. I think he uses the waw system for the extractions and does extraction and incisions himself. He does offer fut also. For 1,3 euros per grafts i think its a good option. I havent read any complaints or ever seen any botches from him.

6 minutes ago, eshda said:

I've been looking at Our and Turan, I'm waiting to hear back from them Via WhatsApp.  :)

They are both great. Sikos is a good budget option too, its definitely worth it having a consultation with him too. I think he das a waiting lisf of 6 months.

• Valued Contributor

Don't go to very cheap clinics...i know sometimes they get very good results but the chances of that are pretty low and you already had a bad outcome so you should select your next surgeon carefully as your donor is finite and has to be used judiciously this time..

You can get a decent doctor at around 1.5 euros per graft price if you do some research but don't look at options cheaper than this 

• Like 2

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Administrators

Dr. Yaman, Gur and Turan are all good affordable options.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 hours ago, eshda said:

Hello everyone. 

I'm looking at getting a hair transplant and seem too be struggling for various reasons. I've had one in the past, results weren't great, 2021, 3500 grafts, FUE.

I'm looking to go for a second as ive further hair loss and un happy with original results. 

I understand that you get what you pay for the majority of the time. But I've also seen some poor results from reputable clinics charing higher amounts, as well as good results from 'hair Mills'

I'm getting married in May 2024, So not long from now and I'm struggling to find an affordable clinic that can fit me in.. I've been quoted 10,000 Euro from a clinic that can fit me in, but I can't currently afford that as I am saving for a wedding..

I'm in a predicament, I don't want to waste my donor area and 'chance' a hair mill. I also can't afford the 10,000 euro.  Is there any clinics that don't charge 2-3 euro per graft, who provide fair results, I have been quoted £1500 from a clinic, but I don't want to risk my donor area. But happy to pay more for better results, so is there a mid range price, who price good results who anyone can recommend? 

Thanks.

How many grafts do you need? Have you consulted Dr. Bisanga, Hattingen Clinic, Dr Ahmad in the Netherlands?

On 10/12/2023 at 1:51 AM, asterix0 said:

How many grafts do you need? Have you consulted Dr. Bisanga, Hattingen Clinic, Dr Ahmad in the Netherlands?

Hi ive been told around 3500, possibly another surgery. I will look into him, never looked into the Netherlands.

Thanks

On 10/12/2023 at 1:51 AM, asterix0 said:

Neither of the are in his budget, the price is 4-6 for Bisang, 4 for Hattingen and 30,000 Euros plus for Ahmad.

Like Melvin said, look at Dr. Yaman, Gur, Turan and may be Bicer and check with HDC and Eugenix