How many chest grafts can I extract

I’m going for a HT in November, and will be extracting grafts from my donor, beard and chest. 

I was wondering based off of the picture, how many grafts do you think I can get from my chest? 

IMG_9481.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Bej520 said:

I’m going for a HT in November, and will be extracting grafts from my donor, beard and chest. 

I was wondering based off of the picture, how many grafts do you think I can get from my chest? 

IMG_9481.jpeg

Chest hair is really a secondary option. The growth yield varies from clinic to clinic. The realy question is how many of these grafts to be extracted will be implanted and how many will survive. Which clinic will perform your surgery?

Are you on any DHT blocker? If you do use chest then shave a week or so prior so you get the grafts in the Anagen phase...As said above it is not the initial go to source unless one is depleted etc. Remeber it is a lot of singles and finer hair also. 

• Like 1

I have more chest hair than you. Dr. Feriduni took around 500 grafts from mine. I told him to take as much as he felt comfortable taking. I am not sure why he didn’t take more. My chest looks like no hair was taken after 5 months. 

Edited by MatthewDM111
  • Thanks 1