Dr Laorwong | Absolute Hair Clinic | Bangkok |3644 Grafts

Cooper48

On 2/23/2024 at 6:28 PM, Coffee_bean said:

Looking real good, man! Progress is looking dense, and coming along nicely. 

Thanks!

On 2/23/2024 at 2:15 AM, rsb said:

Nice man, any updates in crown?

Thanks!  I'll post a crown pic shortly. 

On 2/23/2024 at 2:11 AM, Hairwolf said:

looking good here- the thick wavy hair calibre contributes to a great density. Looks natural and a milestone reached!

How is the crown looking?

Thanks!  My hair does help with the illusion of density.  While i want more denisty, I don't think anyone could tell I had a transplant.  Even when I wake up or take my hat off it looks good enough. 

Here is a picture of my crown towel dried after a shower so it is a little wet.  When dry it looks a little better.  It looks a little thin in harsh light but overall not that bad for 5 months.  What do you think?

Crown.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

Here are some pics from a little after the 6 month mark.  This is freshly out of the shower with damp hair.  Probably the worst it ever looks.  I'm very happy so far.  Obviously I hope it continues to thicken but throw in a little hair powder and it looks great.   I've been wearing hats religiously for 15+ years and now I barely wear one. Mission accomplished. 

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_3019.jpg

IMG_3020.jpg

IMG_3021.jpg

IMG_3022.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone. 

I'm at the 8 month mark.  Not much more growth.  The pictures are in pretty harsh light and fresh out of the shower with a hand comb.  I think the crown looks a little better from 6 months but hard to tell.  Overall, I'm extremely happy with the outcome.  May want a touch up at some point but this will last me for years. 

IMG_3244.jpg

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3246.jpg

IMG_3250.jpg

IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

• Moderators

Looks pretty darn good compared to what you had before.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.