Seeking surgeon - FUE - Southern California or Travel

40yo Male with 3 prior FUT transplants seeking a final FUE of 1500-200 grafts. This number was quoted to me by Dr. Carmen in La Jolla, but he only does FUT, and I dont want to go through that again.

Can you guys provide feedback on these Doctors, or do you recommend I travel to see Shapiro or Gabel?

- Dr. Parsa Mohebi

- Dr. Yazdan (Newport Beach)

- Dr. Ziering

-Dr. Alvi Armani

Dr.Armani passed away couple years ago , The clinic is still there but performing under other doctors. 

I'm living in California but I flied to Minnesota and did my surgery with Dr.Shapiro couple weeks ago.

He is the most ethical doctor you can find with highest skill and repetition , His team will do FUE as well.

Based on your list he is the only one I recommend .

Steve Gabel in Portland Oregon is amazing, I would seriously consider him. He does all extraction’s  himself and the majority of implantations along with an assistant. 
1 patient per day…

I have had work done by him and it’s amazing.

Mark

• Administrators

Dr. Parsa Mohebi is actually a fantastic option. I’ve observed him in surgery twice. He does the extractions, works with the same team. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 5 months later...