Differences between topical dutasteride.

Hi all

I have previously had side effects on finasteride both oral and topical, so I would like to try topical dutasteride as I hear possibly this reduces sides due to molecule size.

However I am very confused as to the differences in the versions. Ideally I would like the xyon gel as supposedly the silicone formula is most risk free, but that's not available in the UK. 

the other option seems to be fueclinic and anagenica, but are they the same company? When I emailed fueclinic, the response was from anagenica, so is fueclinic just a middle man.

then farmacia parati, I think I read somewhere, their version is the same as xyon? Is this correct, how do I go about ordering with them.

Wild west of hair treatments

thanks

• Administrators

Yes, farmacia parati is the most similar in Europe. I believe you have to email them. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.