Has anyone had a surgery with "Dr Priyadarshini Das" at Eugenix?

sharpshooterer

I am planning my HT surgery with Eugenix as I believe they have great results

But I am opting for their senior package with Doctor "Priyadarshini Das" Can or should I expect to receive similar or equal results to what Dr Sethi is providing? I appreciate Dr Sethi is a different price range, but I hope considering Dr Das is part of Eugenix, the quality doesn't differ significantly?

Does anyone have any experience with Eugenix particularly Dr Priyadarshanin Das? 

Any feedback would be hugely grateful 

I underwent my HT with her a little over 3 months ago.  I have great regards for her experience and expertise. Extraction and implantation were done by techs.  I would advise to go with her based on many positive results posted by others.  I am at 3 months mark, so can't speak much about my own results yet.

• Like 1

You can check out my topic. It shows positive and negative sides of dr Priyadarshini. 

To sum up: 

- she provides good growth and i believe it's the same for all of surgeons from Eugenix 

= she has problem with planning the surgery, especially when somebody has diffuse thining like me. Because of that, final result can be unnatural and require second surgery. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BackFromTheBrink said:

What is your hair loss situation?

Generally, Dr Sethi only seems to be used for really complex cases (and where the patient is willing to pay of course!).

If you search, you'll find reports on surgery by Dr Das. From what I remember, they've been positive.

Im a Norwood 3, I only need about 2500 - 2800 grafts to reconstruct front hairline and temples. Im thinning slightly on crown but most doctors have advised not to touch it and just deal with the front which will make all the impact 

20 hours ago, Chiku said:

I underwent my HT with her a little over 3 months ago.  I have great regards for her experience and expertise. Extraction and implantation were done by techs.  I would advise to go with her based on many positive results posted by others.  I am at 3 months mark, so can't speak much about my own results yet.

Hi there, thank you for your reply.

Considering its not long along, may I ask how much you were charged per graft? Would you say Dr Das is the best of the senior doctors around, she seems in her early 30's how long has she been doing surgery, the jump to Dr Sethi is a whopping price difference, I trust Dr Das is close or equal quality considering their all using the sam techniques and instrumentation? Congratulation on your surgery bye and all the best keep us updated with your results :) 

• Administrators

You can search her name in the search bar.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

10 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

You can search her name in the search bar.

Hi Melvin, 

Thank you for your reply, I saw your final video...gosh your results are incredible! id be so happy with your hairline as im sure you are too! May I ask which Dr at Eugenix did this surgery, as im considering Dr Das... purely a financial reason. Anyway thank you for uploading your video very inspirational, enjoy! 

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, sharpshooterer said:

Hi Melvin, 

Thank you for your reply, I saw your final video...gosh your results are incredible! id be so happy with your hairline as im sure you are too! May I ask which Dr at Eugenix did this surgery, as im considering Dr Das... purely a financial reason. Anyway thank you for uploading your video very inspirational, enjoy! 

Dr. Sethi did mine, he’s an amazing doctor. But significantly more expensive.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

10 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Dr. Sethi did mine, he’s an amazing doctor. But significantly more expensive.

What's your view on Dr Das as cheaper option, can I still expect to gain the quality that we expect from Eugenix? I think she's only recently been upscaled to their senior level Dr's as she's fairly young. I am also considering Dr Suneet Soni as an alternative Dr who's results are pretty good to be fair but hugely inexpensive compared to others on your recommendation list 

On 9/11/2023 at 12:12 AM, sharpshooterer said:

I am planning my HT surgery with Eugenix as I believe they have great results

But I am opting for their senior package with Doctor "Priyadarshini Das" Can or should I expect to receive similar or equal results to what Dr Sethi is providing? I appreciate Dr Sethi is a different price range, but I hope considering Dr Das is part of Eugenix, the quality doesn't differ significantly?

Does anyone have any experience with Eugenix particularly Dr Priyadarshanin Das? 

Any feedback would be hugely grateful 

Hello, Al though my surgery was conducted by Dr. Somesh but I got the opportunity to have a conversation with Dr. Priya few times. She is quite friendly with the patient also very knowledgeable. I think she is with Eugenix from 2019, if I'm not wrong. So experience wise definitely at the top. She has performed quite challenging cases. I don't think performing a case which requires  2500-2800 grafts (recreating the hairline, temples) won't be an issue for her. If you're considering her, You're good to go. Best wishes. 

Edited by Shadman
  • Like 1