Eugunix 5506 grafts August 2023

WLP2023

Creating this thread to log my progress over the coming months.

Booked with Eugenix in May for dates at the end of August. Send over a few pics and videos for online consultation and the plan was for 4700 grafts. Opted for the Exclusive Package which for those of you who may not be aware includes the below:

Exclusive Package
Procedure Lead By – Senior Eugenix HT Doctors 
 Cost Per Graft – INR 120 + Tax
Planning & Designing & Complete Slits to be Performed by Senior Eugenix HT Doctor and further assisted by our Senior Eugenix Technicians under the supervision of the leading doctor
Value Added Benefits - Complimentary two nights’ accommodation with airport pick up and drop off. Seven days post-op medication will be provided by us.

Booked my flights and confirmed the accommodation with Eugenix. 

Fast forward to last week and I was in the Airport beginning my journey to Delhi. 13 hours later I had arrived in Delhi and as agreed a driver was waiting for me at arrivals to take me to the Ramada Hotel which is about 20 minutes drive from the airport. Checked in and let Eugenix know I had arrived but I got some sleep. I woke up a few hours later and had contact from Eugenix asking if I was available to come in to do the pre op checks. Shortly after that a driver was at the hotel to take me to Eugenix. Blood pressure was checked, signed a few forms and some pre photos were taken (as below). After all this was done I was then taken back to the hotel and got some dinner before going to sleep. 

Arrived at Eugenix 11am the next day to begin the procedure. Met Dr Somesh and we discussed my expectations. He was happy with my donor area and was of the opinion we should be able to get more grafts than initially planned. Talked for a good 30 minutes about the hairline and after the discussion we agreed on a hairline. :) 

Into the OT and the fun began. The injections to the forehead are sore but after that its painless once you keep the anaesthetic topped up.

To summarise, the original plan was for 4700 grafts with approximately 1500 from the beard but the final result was 5506 grafts with just 200 from the beard. In total I was 3 days in OT.  Could not fault the team at Eugenix. Everyone was so friendly. Dr Somesh is a very knowledge guy and clearly knows what he is doing. Looking forward to monitoring the progress over the coming months. I'm Day 8 post op, scabs are almost gone. Wearing a cap when out and about and donor is growing back nicely.

For reference, I am turning 28 next month and on Fin since December 2022.

If you have any questions I'll do my best to answer :) 

Pre Op 

Back.PNG.5f633e8426734969c4b5cc705db26153.PNGFace.PNG.fff091631394a23a47719da229b0aa94.PNGSide.PNG.736eeb15c6d994012e947acd20da4edd.PNGTop.PNG.5996df884bdecd82b9b94bfe9df3d543.PNG

Post Op

Back.thumb.JPG.1d6d8349009977d6f785220494803697.JPGDonor.JPG.24a3c35e6d7e127db6d42f37678a59e5.JPGFace.JPG.56aa63681d597e4aedeb9d7cbc6a7e0b.JPGHairline.thumb.JPG.bcb7fd5b0a6441d8fbf9d79198e80e8f.JPGTemple2.thumb.JPG.b9d71bfd1a18e5df11b600d67b5b2915.JPGTemple.JPG.7aaffe09146e28250d61433af684691a.JPGTop.thumb.JPG.8b5aeef5c8a2f79af8d46b21a1ebc636.JPGTop2.thumb.JPG.d7257280975b8f37e398bdb4d0463800.JPG

• Like 2
  • Well Done 1

Looks very clean work.

Did you discuss your expected outcome - is this a one and done procedure?

It looks like they decreased density towards the back of your head but covered the entire area (with the exception of the thinning area in your lower vertex).

It should frame your face and give an age appropriate level of density, with better but not complete coverage in the vertex?

Edited by BackFromTheBrink

• Valued Contributor

Work looks clean and the frontal density is good....the hairline implantation also seems to be good....will be following your journey closely ..Happy growing and keep updating brother ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

@WLP2023

Thanks for choosing us for your hair restoration. We wish you all the best in your new journey. 

Keep us updated on your progress. 

Warmest Regards 
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Email: info@eugenix.in
Telephone: +91 8826471111
WhatsApp: +91 8826471111

Book an Appointment: https://eugenixhairsciences.com/book-an-appointment/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, BackFromTheBrink said:

My post did say 2 weeks ago, so that’s 2 weeks worth of growth.

I reread it, you did.
BTW you could just buzz the sides and back yourself with any hair clippers. It isn't hard. 

You happen to have pics of just after getting it cut? I want to see more results using zero guard. Want to know what it would look like if I got a HT done. I like to keep it short.

6 minutes ago, Adam561 said:

Great post!! keep us posted. Name of the clinic is incorrect, might give tough time to the pals who are looking out for Eugenix work. @WLP2023 

Good luck in your new journey cheers.

Didn't notice it until now that you've mentioned it :D 

Maybe one of the moderators can edit to the proper title/format for the forum.

21 hours ago, SeanToman said:

Excited for you, following.

What are your thoughts on the temple point follicle placement?

Thank you!

All good so far. Looking forward to how it progresses between now and the end of the year.

Happy with the temple points. 

On 10/27/2023 at 5:15 PM, Shadman said:

Once this ugly duckling phase is over gradually new hairs will appear

Always the hardest part to get through this, though hang in there. Most will say ''forget about it for a few months'' though easier said then done haha !