Gap in hairline 6 months post op

Hi all. I'm just under a week from being 6 months post op and I am a bit worried about a gap I have noticed in my new hairline. I am satisfied with how the rest of the new hair is coming along but am uncertain whether this gap is something to be worried about or not? I have attached pics of when I had the transplant done to show there was indeed grafts impanted in that area. I hope you can help and ease my worries haha

20230831_001303.jpg

20230831_001149.jpg

20230306_161054.jpg

20230308_094619.jpg

• Moderators

The solution is simple. Stop focusing on every single strand of hair and look at the whole picture.

• Like 2

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Valued Contributor

@deane95 you are still only at the six month mark. Also it's the little irregularities that create a natural look that fool people. If that tiny gap remained it would actually make your results look even better (more natural) for this reason. All the best!

4 hours ago, consequence said:

I have a similar situation though only at 12 weeks. I figure if it sticks around I can go back for a minor revision. Annoying but what are you gonna do.

Dude, you're 12 weeks LOL.  You're supposed to have areas that are still bald.

Check out my journey here:

I thought by 6 months shows a good picture of what you can expect. How many more hairs will sprout after 6 months? I had an FUT crown down and I'm at 6 months and I'm getting worried. I have growth but it's very very little