Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich (DHT Clinic) / COMBO 3,503 grafts (FUT 2,451 grafts/ FUE 835 grafts from scalp/ FUE 217 grafts from beard), 5 months post op

Patient is a 43-year-old Asian male with receding hairline and diffuse thinning hair from the front to the crown and wants it restored. The recipient area measured 95 cm2; hair is coarse, black with good density and good scalp laxity. The patient is worried about diffuse thinning hair at the donor area from FUE and wants to get some grafts from the beard; hence combination of FUT and FUE from both scalp and beard were done. FUT 2,451 grafts was done (1-hair: 888 grafts, 1 1/2 hair grafts: 480, 2-hair: 1,635 grafts, 3-hair grafts: 283). 835 grafts from the scalp and 217 grafts from the beard (below jawline) were harvested via FUE. Attached are pre-operative photos and photos at 5 months post-op. The patient is happy with the results.

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

8-2.jpg

9-2.jpg

Dr. Pathomvanich is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

DHT CLINIC (BANGKOK, THAILAND) 32nd floor, Paholyothin Place Building, Paholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.

Tel: +662 6190 351-3  ,  Fax: +662 6190 353

Visit our website  http://www.dhthairclinic.com      E-mail: info@dhtclinic.com

• Administrators

Fantastic work 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 months later...