Assessing Dr Manish Mittal's Work

Hi everyone

Currently assessing this surgeons work and I need advice. I'm sure some of us are aware most of his reviews come from people who write a review then leave, they don't seem organic at all. 

This I do not mind - this is to be expected of someone 'new' to the industry to get their name out there

What I am more interested in is how you guys view the quality of his work? Is it up to a good standard?

Some of his hairlines seem like they went conservative and others not so conservative so not sure what he bases this on. Also cannot find a single negative review for him, the only one I found was deleted

Furthermore in some pictures he doesn't really show the edges of the hairline like the one I've attached below [from his Instagram]

Just wondering what you all think of his work and if he is a risk or not?

Mainly asking this to gauge feedback as I am very aware on other discussion forums there are some accounts that seem to always just recommend him and only reply to topics referring to him which don't seem organic but again I understand the reason.

IMG_8880.jpg

40 minutes ago, burnerboy808 said:

Hi everyone

Currently assessing this surgeons work and I need advice. I'm sure some of us are aware most of his reviews come from people who write a review then leave, they don't seem organic at all. 

This I do not mind - this is to be expected of someone 'new' to the industry to get their name out there

What I am more interested in is how you guys view the quality of his work? Is it up to a good standard?

https://mittalhairclinic.com/before-and-after/

Some of his hairlines seem like they went conservative and others not so conservative so not sure what he bases this on. Also cannot find a single negative review for him, the only one I found was deleted

Furthermore in some pictures he doesn't really show the edges of the hairline like the one I've attached below [from his Instagram]

Just wondering what you all think of his work and if he is a risk or not?

Mainly asking this to gauge feedback as I am very aware on other discussion forums there are some accounts that seem to always just recommend him and only reply to topics referring to him which don't seem organic but again I understand the reason.

IMG_8880.jpg

He seems like one of the better ones from the UK, granted there isn’t many over here 

7 minutes ago, Big Rome said:

He seems like one of the better ones from the UK, granted there isn’t many over here 

He for sure does. His name does appear often, albeit from 'new' accounts

Just trying to gauge some unbiased opinions on him

• Valued Contributor

What I have seen looks good - soft single hairs in the hairline, irregularities, good angles.

But with the hit and run patient reviews it's hard to really know for sure. But I suppose the good news is that from what we have seen, he's worth considering and probably well worth having an in-person consultation with where you can quiz him on things.

• Administrators

His work looks pretty good, in my opinion. I have seen some good reviews and work. We're considering adding him to the recommended list. I haven't seen any poor work.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

@burnerboy808

From my knowledge and experience he is good surgeon and producing decent results...so you can keep him in your wishlist...plus at that price range the competition is immense and you can find a top notch doctor if you do your research well ...best of luck...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Look it’s quite simple. With any doctor whose got experience will create a bespoke hair line not a cookie cutter one size fits all. Your donor plays an important role in all of this and how you feel you want your hair line to be. In England/London it’s as good as it gets with him. 

imo I had a decent experience and am thrilled with my outcomes. 

The images you have posted as an example is a great example of how natural outcomes can be. 

have a chat see how you feel after. It’s all about being pragmatic and having a realistic understanding of what is achievable in your situation. 

good luck