Dr. Hasson / 2,700 grafts / hairline / dense pack / FUE / 15 months post-op

This US patient in his mid/late 30’s was looking to transform his frontal zone recession into a lower hairline with high-density. Dr. Hasson and team performed his FUE procedure in March of 2022.  

His hair was straight, the texture was average. His donor hair density was average and overall, his donor hair was rated at just slightly below average. He also had some material retro grade loss. 2,700 grafts were harvested and placed in one day. 300 were single hair grafts, 1,683 were double hair grafts and 717 were 3-4 hair grafts. The procedure went according to plan with easy extraction and average insertion. Start to finish including breaks, the patient was at the clinic for a little over 10 hours. These photos were taken at the clinic 15 months post-op.

Some water was added to the hair in photos 5 and 9. In the last 2 photos, the donor shots were taken on day 1 post-op and the placement shot was taken immediately post-op. All other photos have some styling product in the hair.   

1.jpg

2.jpg

2a.jpg

3.jpg

3a.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

post op 1.jpg

post op 2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 1

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

• Administrators

That hairline is pure perfection 🤌

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Perfect work, an absolute home run!

I got to meet this patient in-person during my pre-op consultation with Dr. Hasson the day before my procedure in late June this year. It is even more impressing when seeing it up close with your own eyes. It looks absolutely natural, and you cannot see any evidence of this being a transplant. Perhaps the best result I have ever seen.

2500 FUE by Dr. Victor Hasson, June 2023

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...