Podcast on August 30th with Dr. Zarev Ask Your QUESTIONS

1 hour ago, asterix0 said:

Ah I see, now this makes sense.

I actually did not know case G is possible, so that is good that I learned something today hehe. 

Yes, it is possible and it is common. 

However i think that what matters is that method of Dr Zarev works. We can just look at the results. If he says that he doesn't need microscopes and uses 0,45-0,5 mm punch size for singles, he for sure calculated this approach, that it is efficient. 

Using such small punch sizes, it is one of the reasons that he can extract so many grafts, because it minimize the scaring. 

Edited by GeneralNorwood

healthy skepticism is never a bad thing. 

Without microscopes and using the smallest punches ever head off, are we just supposed to believe he is extracting complete follicular units? There is no breakdown of the grafts used i.e. how many singles, doubles and so on... just 12000 grafts units, 8000 grafts and so on. 

Guess what, if someone extract 6000 doubles and cuts them up that also makes "12000" grafts. 

At the end of the day results are the only thing that matters though. So if a patient has trust in him they should no doubt go to him. 

But a healthy skepticism is never a bad thing. 

Edited by shiba1985
  • Like 2

@BeHappy 13:30 Zarev explains the situation kinda similar to yours with retrogade showing later in life.

Basically he says the patients who develop retrogade or advanced baldness very young likely wont have the sufficient donor area & retrogade wont be visible when young. Also medication wont work

On 8/29/2023 at 10:11 AM, Sultan91 said:

1: what dose he think about creatine and hair loss?

2: dose he recommends doing some PRP or mesotherapy after the surgery for few months while also being in meds?

3: how difficult is it to work on someone with uneven hair density and uneven hairline ?

see you on Feb 23/2024 😁

Was the Creatine question ever answered?