Freitas or Pinto??

It's an embarrassment of riches in Spain and Portugal, their hair transplant industry is just insane.

You would be just fine with either of them. I would note that they generally have different hairline designs, Pinto is much more conservative on average and Freitas gives everyone kind of the same "Freitas stamp". Which is good but just make sure that's what you want. I also get the feeling that Freitas is much higher volume, at least from how many of his patients post cases on recuperarelpelo. This may mean higher tech involvement, I'm not sure.

Sure you can talk with them beforehand, but look carefully at their past patients' temple points and frontal line placement to have a good idea of what to expect.

On 10/18/2023 at 4:54 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

@goatnole

What does this have to do with this thread? You’re de-railing this thread. If you’d like to discuss this create your own thread.

TS was asking who was the best choice between Pinto/De Freitas, so giving him my honest opinion and good examples, instead of just naming one of them without any form of examples (like many here has a tendency to do)

Btw, coffeeandpie has the same statement in his answer. I don’t see you correct him. 

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, goatnole said:

TS was asking who was the best choice between Pinto/De Freitas, so giving him my honest opinion and good examples, instead of just naming one of them without any form of examples (like many here has a tendency to do)

Btw, coffeeandpie has the same statement in his answer. I don’t see you correct him. 

You’re bringing up placement patterns and topics that belong in a separate thread, and one that I already tagged you in, @coffeeandpie is mentioning availability. They’re two different things. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 10/26/2023 at 7:12 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

You’re bringing up placement patterns and topics that belong in a separate thread, and one that I already tagged you in, @coffeeandpie is mentioning availability. They’re two different things. 

I don’t think you are being fair. I was not the first person mentioning it, so therefore I thought it was ok, but instead you gave me a warning.

Here is a screenshot of this being mentioned as one of the first comments in this thread:

IMG_4362.jpeg

Edited by goatnole

On 10/28/2023 at 1:19 AM, goatnole said:

I don’t think you are being fair. I was not the first person mentioning it, so therefore I thought it was ok, but instead you gave me a warning.

Here is a screenshot of this being mentioned as one of the first comments in this thread:

IMG_4362.jpeg

@Melvin- Admin

I am waiting for a clarification here.

Someone else starts the conversation about De Freitas and rows in this thread, I am following up and sharing my knowledge. 

Then I get a warning from you. Is there different treatment for different members here on this forum?

IMG_4367.jpeg

Edited by goatnole

• Administrators
11 hours ago, goatnole said:

@Melvin- Admin

I am waiting for a clarification here.

Someone else starts the conversation about De Freitas and rows in this thread, I am following up and sharing my knowledge. 

Then I get a warning from you. Is there different treatment for different members here on this forum?

IMG_4367.jpeg

You topic bumped a member’s journey. Patient journeys are only about their results, not to discuss anything else. As you see, the warning was issued when you bumped that specific thread. I gave you a warning after I saw you bump multiple threads with the same topic, and specifically on someone’s journey. If you want to discuss a particular issue, you are supposed to create a topic yourself. 

IMG_0368.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

@goatnole

I’ve removed your comment, you’re free to stop posting, that’s your decision. But personal attacks are not allowed. 

View my thread

56 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

@goatnole

I’ve removed your comment, you’re free to stop posting, that’s your decision. But personal attacks are not allowed. 

I don’t know what you mean by personal attacks.
I just addressed what this kind of behavior is called, and provided evidence of you treating members differently.

If you’re taking it personally, it maybe means that there something in it ;)

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, goatnole said:

I don’t know what you mean by personal attacks.
I just addressed what this kind of behavior is called, and provided evidence of you treating members differently.

If you’re taking it personally, it maybe means that there something in it ;)

Your post history clearly shows that you were topic bumping. I’m sorry that YOU took that personally. But compare your post history to @coffeeandpie and the difference is clearly visible.

Your post history: 

IMG_0392.pngIMG_0393.pngIMG_0394.pngIMG_0395.png

Coffeeandpie history:

IMG_0396.pngIMG_0397.png

You went on several different threads to post the same thing, he posted once. You cannot compare posting the same thing on several different threads to posting once on one thread, and when I tagged you in the appropriate thread you didn’t engage in the conversation where it was appropriate. Wish you luck regardless 🙏

View my thread

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I am also really curious to hear about the price and your experience. I find it a very tough decision and I have had several consults with several clinics.

I never heard of dr pinto until now so I am interested, a waiting time of 9-12 months would  be acceptable to me, I will send you a message.

Dr Freitas also seems good but his waiting time is even longer. I dont know about this row implants, the results look good online. Might do a consult with both.

EDIT: Apparently I first need to post 10 messages before I can dm someone so it has to wait I guess :(

Edited by Loic