Which practitioner in this case and budget ?

Hello, I'll give you a brief presentation

30 years old, my hairline is receding, but rather stabilized (I think I'll need 2000 grafts, to be confirmed).

I have a budget of $4,500/5,500 to carry out my transplant project.

Who would you recommend in Europe ?

(I'll try to post some photos when I get a chance)

@shakerboubal,

To be completely honest with you - with that budget I suggest waiting and saving your money until you can afford a hair transplant from a reputable surgeon with a proven track record of providing exceptional results.  In the meantime, consider and consult a physician regarding nonsurgical treatments to prevent ongoing natural hair loss 

With that budget, you’re averaging about $2.50 per graft (which is well below average) and limiting yourself to very specific regions, most of which are controversial.   I’m not saying it’s impossible to get a decent hair transplant at lower costs.  But the budget you’re working with is well below average and the last thing you want is to get a procedure that requires you to undergo repair surgery.  This will end up costing you more in the long run.

If you refuse to wait and save money just please do exceptional research and be very careful who you select to do your procedure.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

• Valued Contributor

@shakerboubaljust stretch your budget a bit and you can go with de freitas who is 3.5 euros per graft and his hairline work is amazing and is famous for that...the same i would say for dr pinto but his waiting period is very long....

Or if you can't stretch your budget than look at dr pekiner and dr keser in turkey who are around 2.5 euros per graft 

Edited by A_4_Archan
  • Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

14 minutes ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

@shakerboubal,

To be completely honest with you - with that budget I suggest waiting and saving your money until you can afford a hair transplant from a reputable surgeon with a proven track record of providing exceptional results.  In the meantime, consider and consult a physician regarding nonsurgical treatments to prevent ongoing natural hair loss 

With that budget, you’re averaging about $2.50 per graft (which is well below average) and limiting yourself to very specific regions, most of which are controversial.   I’m not saying it’s impossible to get a decent hair transplant at lower costs.  But the budget you’re working with is well below average and the last thing you want is to get a procedure that requires you to undergo repair surgery.  This will end up costing you more in the long run.

If you refuse to wait and save money just please do exceptional research and be very careful who you select to do your procedure.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Thank you for your honesty 

3 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

@shakerboubaljust stretch your budget a bit and you can go with de freitas who is 3.5 euros per graft and his hairline work is amazing and is famous for that...the same i would say for dr pinto but his waiting period is very long....

Or if you can't stretch your budget than look at dr pekiner and dr keser in turkey who are around 2.5 euros per graft 

I believe Freitas is at 3 euros, Pekiner at 2.85 and Keser at 3.5.

14 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

with that budget you are limited to cyprus and turkey (look at the recommend surgeon buttom for further info) and maybe dr. jean portelli in malta (trained by bisanga)

Just to clarify, Dr. Portelli attended a 2 day course alongside other doctors held by ECAMS that Dr. Bisanga was teaching.

Dr. Bisanga is not personally able to attest to the quality of surgery or ability of any doctor based solely on a 2 day group course and without having witnessed any real live surgery performed. This is an important distinction and we would not want to mislead.

Attended workshops trained by Dr. Bisanga would be a more appropriate description.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

32 minutes ago, Raphael84 said:

Just to clarify, Dr. Portelli attended a 2 day course alongside other doctors held by ECAMS that Dr. Bisanga was teaching.

Dr. Bisanga is not personally able to attest to the quality of surgery or ability of any doctor based solely on a 2 day group course and without having witnessed any real live surgery performed. This is an important distinction and we would not want to mislead.

Attended workshops trained by Dr. Bisanga would be a more appropriate description.

Alright thank you for the clarification !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Raphael84 said:

oh okay, thank you for the clarification