Useful items to bring in baggage for Hair Transplant journey.

Hi all,

Going for a procedure in a few weeks at Eugenix.

A few weeks out and I am wondering are there any items people who have already got a procedure recommend I take in my baggage.

Have a neck pillow and some cheap button up shirts already. 

Also, I plan to only travel with Carry on baggage. Will this be ok for travelling home with the medication to clinic provide. I haven't travelled with medication before.

Nerves are beginning to kick in a little bit but in a way I'm looking forward to the journey ahead :)

Meds are okay for flying and usually any liquids are under the amount for confiscation. Travel pillow and shirts are good and sunglasses if you swell and if drops to your eyes and also a baseball cap or bandana if you want to cover for the flight.  Take some clean latex gloves or mitts if you are worried about picking grafts while sleeping..

All the best!

• Like 1

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

If you're going alone, mentally prepare yourself as well. It's not easy going through surgery alone in a foreign place. I also brought a very loose fitting bucket hat that did not touch the grafts that I wore during my flight home. 

On 8/4/2023 at 10:57 PM, lunchables said:

If you're going alone, mentally prepare yourself as well. It's not easy going through surgery alone in a foreign place. I also brought a very loose fitting bucket hat that did not touch the grafts that I wore during my flight home. 

Good shout on the bucket hat. I'm flying home via Istanbul so I can be sure I won't be the only person on the flight after a procedure of some sort!