3800+ FUE 12 Month Update – Dr Laorwong and 2nd procedure 1800+ grafts

Ramons

13 hours ago, Ramons said:

These photos are taken about 6 months post.

wow interesting, i wonder how much of that was due to the 2nd transplant? maybe the 1st one thickened up as well, or maybe it was spurred on my the 2nd one?!

thanks for sharing the update.

Edited by hairman4321

On 1/10/2024 at 9:09 PM, hairman4321 said:

wow interesting, i wonder how much of that was due to the 2nd transplant? maybe the 1st one thickened up as well, or maybe it was spurred on my the 2nd one?!

thanks for sharing the update.

I too wonder because I stopped wearing hats at 4 months so maybe the first was positively impacted? Who knows?

Even now at 6 and a bit months I still have new growth coming through the skin. 

On 1/10/2024 at 8:45 AM, UpbeatSmoke5474 said:

How did your donor scarring look when it was shaved down for the second procedure? It's hard to tell from the photos.

TBH I didn’t take a lot of notice in it. I have some beard trimmers that I used to trim my hair around a 5 setting and you couldn’t see any sign of extraction.

Probably one of my character traits is being way to relaxed about things and once again TBH throughout this 2 year process it hasn’t been a factor for me.

Even now I can’t remember even thinking or wanting to ask about it. I have never buzzed or faded my hair low so for me wasn’t a concern in my mind.

• 1 month later...

@Ramons Great Result! Thanks for sharing the scalp infection variable. One of the conditions to watch for folks who are in the post-op phase. 

Can you please share a link to HiScrub shampoo? Searching online no product link comes up. How many days after the procedure did you observe signs of infection and/or start using the shampoo?

On 3/12/2024 at 3:03 AM, Jugnu said:

@Ramons Great Result! Thanks for sharing the scalp infection variable. One of the conditions to watch for folks who are in the post-op phase. 

Can you please share a link to HiScrub shampoo? Searching online no product link comes up. How many days after the procedure did you observe signs of infection and/or start using the shampoo?

Dr Laorwong provided the shampoo but is basically an anti-bacterial wash.

Also it was Dr that picked up the spots during my procedure and provided the treatments. Started the wash 2 weeks after procedure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Wingtsun said:

@Ramons

hey man. How is it looking at the moment? 
I’m 6 months and bit in and somewhat in the same boat as you right now.

Really good - I am ecstatic with the result so far. Still until end of June for it to be a full 12 months.

Have had different hair dressers comment on how thick my hair is and even attempted to use thinning scissors.

Absolutely stoked with the result.

@Ramons

hey man. Thanks for your reply. Do you have any update pics? 
i am at 6.5 months with the same dr and mine is also not looking to good.

did you do anything different this time except the shampoo?

2 hours ago, Wingtsun said:

@Ramons

hey man. Thanks for your reply. Do you have any update pics? 
i am at 6.5 months with the same dr and mine is also not looking to good.

did you do anything different this time except the shampoo?

If you look back at my posts you will see my original 6 month photos.

I also took antibiotics because I got folliculitis.

Have faith, you could be a late bloomer like I was. It’s almost like the second procedure spurred the second one on. 

• Thanks 1