Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich (DHT Clinic) /Hairline FUE 1,910 grafts, 6 months post op

Patient is a 40-year-old Asian male with receding hairline and deep temples and wants to have it restored with a round fronto-temporal angle. His hair is straight, coarse and black with average density of 68 follicular units/cm2. FUE was done and a total of 1,910 grafts were placed (1 hair graft= 425, 1 long and 1 short-hair grafts = 43, 2-hair grafts= 1,200, 3-hair grafts = 242), equivalent to 3,594 hairs. The hair grafts were placed at the hairline and both temples.

The photos attached are before and 6 months after surgery. He is happy with the result.

1.jpg

2-2.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

• Like 2

Dr. Pathomvanich is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

DHT CLINIC (BANGKOK, THAILAND) 32nd floor, Paholyothin Place Building, Paholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.

Tel: +662 6190 351-3  ,  Fax: +662 6190 353

Visit our website  http://www.dhthairclinic.com      E-mail: info@dhtclinic.com

• 3 weeks later...

thank you

Dr. Pathomvanich is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

DHT CLINIC (BANGKOK, THAILAND) 32nd floor, Paholyothin Place Building, Paholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.

Tel: +662 6190 351-3  ,  Fax: +662 6190 353

Visit our website  http://www.dhthairclinic.com      E-mail: info@dhtclinic.com

• Administrators

Fantastic results 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.