Oppenheimer Film Hair Not Historically Accurate

Anyone else notice how Cillian Murphy had a killer hairline and no MPB in this movie, but the real life Oppenheimer seemed to have been a NW 5 at best?

True, there was the one "old man Oppenheimer" scene in the White House where Cillian Murphy was really recessed, but other than that his hair was perfect and I would gladly trade Hollywood Oppenheimer's hair with my own. 

I couldn't enjoy the movie because of this huge historical inaccuracy. 

Oppenheimer Hair.png

• Haha 6

• Moderators

He doesn't look like a NW 5 to me.

ScreenShot2023-07-27at1_43_14PM.png.6eb0763410b86edb53a8aa85c7688889.png

ScreenShot2023-07-27at1_44_25PM.png.c76920047991c3c3ed8d8b4d81401ebb.png

ScreenShot2023-07-27at1_44_06PM.png.58269b96e500fd9c1d180f2498a5114d.png

• Like 2

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

he had still good hair for his age

the only bald people at los alamos seem to be hans bethe and klaus fuchs

extremely enraging for me was the hairline and density of the actor tom conti (played albert einstein)

IMG_7414.webp.dbd90def52ef611720c1bd99029b161e.webp

at 80 years old this guy has an hairline that would be considered fake and too low if it was a hairtransplant^^ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 8 months later...
35 minutes ago, jonsnow said:

xD

Hey everyone, just wanted to share my thoughts on soap2day. I stumbled upon this site recently and was blown away by the sheer variety of content available. From the latest movies to classic TV shows, it's like a treasure trove for entertainment junkies like myself. I appreciate how user-friendly the interface is; it's super easy to navigate and find exactly what you're looking for. Plus, the streaming quality is top-notch, which is a huge bonus. I've had some bad experiences with sketchy streaming sites in the past, but soap2dayn feels legit and reliable. One thing to keep in mind though is the legality of streaming from sites like this. While it's tempting to enjoy free content, it's important to consider the rights of content creators. I try to support the industry by using legal streaming services when possible, but I can't deny the convenience of soap2dayn. Overall, I'd say it's a great option for those looking to catch up on their favorite shows or discover something new. Just remember to use it responsibly and support the creators whenever you can!

• Administrators
On 7/27/2023 at 10:51 AM, Al - Moderator said:

He doesn't look like a NW 5 to me.

ScreenShot2023-07-27at1_43_14PM.png.6eb0763410b86edb53a8aa85c7688889.png

ScreenShot2023-07-27at1_44_25PM.png.c76920047991c3c3ed8d8b4d81401ebb.png

ScreenShot2023-07-27at1_44_06PM.png.58269b96e500fd9c1d180f2498a5114d.png

I feel like Shia Lebouf would have been a better fit.

image.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I feel like Shia Lebouf would have been a better fit.

image.jpeg

In looks you’re right. But would he have played the part as well. I haven’t seen the movie so I can’t say but some   people have the right skills for certain parts. 

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.