Dr. Felipe Pittella Potential Membership Into The Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• Administrators

Dear valued members, physicians, and visitors of our community, 

As most of you know, we request input from our community and our recommended physicians before we approve any physician for induction into the Coalition of independent hair restoration physicians, which is even more stringent and requires higher skill, quality, and results. 

After discovering his incredible work, I invited him to post his results here, and his patients started sharing their reviews. Dr. Felipe Pittella was unknown to our community just a few years ago. In that time, he's cemented himself as one of the best surgeons in the world, particularly for complex cases requiring a massive amount of grafts.

As a result, We are now considering Dr. Pittella for membership in the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. This requires that he meet the highest standards. He must perform quality follicular unit grafting with excellent results and large mega/giga ultra-refined follicular unit grafting sessions. In addition, Coalition physicians must be esteemed by their patients and leading physician colleagues. 

We also require him to be able to dense pack(as high as 50 and 60 grafts per square centimeter (cm2) in only one session when appropriate for the patient.

Not all clinics have cultivated the skill and staff to meet these standards with consistently good growth and quality results. Coalition physicians must also be willing to operate transparently and accountable, knowing their patients may review them publicly within hours of surgery.

Why we Feel Dr. Pittella is worthy of induction into the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. 

Dr. Pitella performs FUE solely in his practice. Dr. Pitella uses 0.9 to 0.95 manual and motorized punches. He performs body hair transplants (BHT) on patients with advanced hair loss who have exhausted their scalp hair donor supply. He uses the dull needle implantation (DNI) technique to create pre-made incisions with the sapphire blade and implant the grafts with Choi and Lion implanter pens.  

Dr. Pittella has an artistic eye for creating natural-looking results. Hairline design and graft placement are critical factors in achieving a natural appearance, and Dr. Pittella delivers at the highest level. Dr. Pittella honestly assesses his patient's candidacy for a hair transplant, discussing the expected results and any potential risks or limitations. He creates a personalized treatment plan tailored to their specific needs and goals. Dr. Pittella prides himself on providing his patients with excellent post-operative care and communication. Dr. Pittella is eager to improve and hone his technique. The field of hair restoration is continually evolving. Dr. Pittella stays current on the latest techniques and advances and shares his knowledge as a keynote speaker at conferences like the 2023 World FUE Institute.

As always, we learn through our collective knowledge and experiences. I look forward to hearing your input and feedback.

Dr. Pittellas Patient Reviews

Dr. Pittellas Clinic Posted Results

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Absolutely 👍🏼 

I have pretty much seen all of his results online and have even talked to him. Dr. Pittella is sincere, upfront, and detailed oriented. Cheers!

Edited by YodaHead
  • Like 1

12.5k grafts with Dr. Felipe Pitella in Jan 2024.

Link to my journey:

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/71724-12501-grafts-dr-felipe-pittella-jan-2024/

• Administrators

Thank you guys for your input 🙏

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

Dear Community, 

Join me in congratulating our newest Elite Coalition member @Dr. Felipe Pittella we had no objections, and I knew there wouldn't be. The skill is undeniable; what he does on high Norwoods is top 3 in the world.  If you want to consult with Dr. Pittella, please go here.

Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 3.50.24 PM.png

• Like 2
  • Well Done 3

View my thread

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, samz_033 said:

I had my surgery done with Dr Pittella and its a definite yes from me. A great guy and a world class surgeon! 

Do you have a thread?

View my thread