Need help choosing a clinic

Hey,

I'm 26 yo with NW2-3. mainly receding and thinning front hair line with really thick donor area and crown. hair loss is very slow from about when I was 18. I'm starting topical finsetride 2% for the first time and would like to set a HT for about months from now.

I have been reading and have been recommended about some clinics and narrowed it down to HLC / Pekiner / HDC. Would be really happy to get your insights and feedbacks on those.

Thanks!

• Valued Contributor
14 minutes ago, coffee12 said:

Hey,

I'm 26 yo with NW2-3. mainly receding and thinning front hair line with really thick donor area and crown. hair loss is very slow from about when I was 18. I'm starting topical finsetride 2% for the first time and would like to set a HT for about months from now.

I have been reading and have been recommended about some clinics and narrowed it down to HLC / Pekiner / HDC. Would be really happy to get your insights and feedbacks on those.

Thanks!

I would give topical Finasteride a year before progressing with surgery. Stabilize your MPB first so your life long planning of surgery is right the first time. All the best! 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@coffee12First of all 26 is still very young to go for a surgery ...but still if this issue is concerning too much than you can plan it but you need to stabilise your hairloss progression first and than do your surgery...till than you can gain more knowledge about how HT is done and what factors are involved in this and how a long term plan should be laid...there are so many good clinics and doctors and i would ask you to first go through the recommended doctors list and check out results of all of them and than shortlist 3-4 surgeons from them and consult this shortlisted ones and see what their opinions are...as you stay active on this forum you will even get few doctors name who are not on the recommended list yet so you will get 2-3 extra options....best of luck.

And if you can than please share your scalp pictures so evryone can see your current situation and guide you accordingly...

Edited by A_4_Archan
  • Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Thank you for all the replies.
attaching some pictures.

I know 26 is pretty young, but it's really bothering me and hurting my confidence, and this is something I would really like to get done. I'm seeing people are able to get great results and maintain it using finestride. 

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-17 at 12.58.22.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-17 at 12.57.42.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-17 at 12.57.07.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-17 at 12.56.39.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-17 at 12.55.54.jpeg

2 hours ago, coffee12 said:

Thank you for all the replies.
attaching some pictures.

I know 26 is pretty young, but it's really bothering me and hurting my confidence, and this is something I would really like to get done. I'm seeing people are able to get great results and maintain it using finestride. 

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-17 at 12.58.22.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-17 at 12.57.42.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-17 at 12.57.07.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-17 at 12.56.39.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-17 at 12.55.54.jpeg

26 years old is very young, and it's may gonna be too early for you, unless the hairline height measurement will show it's high.

Edited by Doron Harati

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

@coffee12,

you may still be pretty young but you’re only one year younger than when I started and underwent my first hair transplant. Based on what I’m seeing and without obtain initial information at this point, it does appear that you might be a candidate for a smaller hair transplant session 2 restore the hairline and add density to the frontal core.

The reason I suggest a smaller session at the stage because at your age, you could still potentially lose a lot of natural hair and support to plan for the long term rather than simply attempt strictly to satisfy your immediate needs as if her loss won’t actually continue.

in my opinion, make sure you research every surgeon you’re considering and see what their patients are saying. Don’t let minor inconveniences such as travel or even cost prevent you from going to a doctor with a proven track record of producing exceptional results as surgical hair restoration is a lifetime investment and it’s far better to do it right the first time I have to deal with repairs.

if you’re interested in an information session with Dr. Rahal who is recommended by this community and a member of this communities coalition, feel free to send me a private message and I can set it up for you. If you are not familiar with Dr. House at the Tatian, I strongly suggest researching this form to see what his patients are saying. You may also want to research “the hailine king“.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.