Would 2500 grafts FUE enough for top and front?

Kachal

I am looking for a clinic and almost talked with few. My main question is would 2000 to 2500 grafts would be enough to just cover TOP and FRONT. I dont think of crown part yet.

IMG_5493.jpeg

IMG_5498.jpeg

Edited by Kachal

You have to manage your expectations. That's a large area to cover! A legit clinic will tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear. Any cheap clinic (under 3k) telling you they can cover that area with 2500 grafts and make it look natural and dense is lying to you. I've only seen Dr Zarev cover such a high Norwood and make it look natural.  

• Valued Contributor

Picsart_23-07-12_12-54-13-157__01.thumb.jpg.aacafb4d69ff42c79f18ba53f06fd792.jpg@Kachal You have a high grade of baldness and you have to re consider your decision about HT imo...try shaving evrythn and see how you look..if you like fully shaved look than that would be great...because after HT you will most probably won't be able keep clean shaved look if you don't get desired result ...still if you have made up your mind to go for a HT than you should keep your expectations in check as most of the factors are not favoring you...so in total you need atleast around 7-8k grafts for moderate density ....now if you ignore crown totally and go for front and mid than you will need around 3.5-4k grafts...so you can go for that if your donor allows...to be frank from your pictures your donor also seems to be sparse and not dense(though pictures can be deceptive)....

I would say go for in person consultation with a good doctor around you and see how many grafts can be safely harvested from your scalp donor and beard...if the figure is around 3.5k-4k grafts than you can go for front and mid scalp and if the figure less than 3k than i would say avoiding HT will be a better choice...

One more option you can think about is spreading whatever grafts available and even over harvest a bit and even take most of the beard grafts and spread it all over your front and mid and bit on crown and than do SMP and keep buzzed look...if you really wanna go for HT imo this can be a wise option if you don't mind buzzed look..i hope this helps you ..Best of luck ...

Edited by A_4_Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

No chance of making that large area look good with 2,500 grafts.  As a comparison, I had 5,250 in the same areas.  Check out my website below and compare yourself with me.  Save your money and do a mega-session if your donor area is good enough.  My donor was super good.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.