Akeso - any experience with Dr. Akhilesh Jhangid

• Valued Contributor

I have never seen any reviews of him over here...but i know about the clinic and i don't think you should risk it....in india you can check out eugenix and if you are open to travel to other countries than you will have many more options ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Hi Archan, thank you for your comments. Yes I did go through all the posts about Turkey and Eugenix. 

However I am concerned about the lower package of Eugenix being done by less trained doctors.

Dr. Jhangid takes care of each and every step in the procedure as per his website. I like his techniques of using 25x microscope for graft extraction and DHI using Choi implanters.. Of course, I will do a consultation before I take any decision

Do you have any specific comments about or cases that you know of from his clinic ?

Thank you for your help Archan.

Edited by S Butt
wrong wording

19 minutes ago, S Butt said:

Hi Archan, thank you for your comments. Yes I did go through all the posts about Turkey and Eugenix. 

However I am concerned about the lower package of Eugenix being done by less trained doctors.

Dr. Jhangid takes care of each and every step in the procedure as per his website. I like his techniques of using 25x microscope for graft extraction and DHI using Choi implanters.. Of course, I will do a consultation before I take any decision

Do you have any specific comments about or cases that you know of from his clinic ?

Thank you for your help Archan.

For Eugenix I don't agree with this "less trained doctors"  All the doctors are highly trained. Only based on their total surgeries performed with Eugenix packages are designed

Even if you select comprehensive package which is the Lowest in terms of price you'll get the same experience. You can check some of the results of comprehensive package. Moreover, there might be many information written on the website. But at the end, executing the procedure perfectly matters the most. Doctors won't be doing every steps. So technicians need to be well trained also. It is a team work basically. 

• Valued Contributor
24 minutes ago, S Butt said:

Do you have any specific comments about or cases that you know of from his clinic

The reason for my concern is your question itself, for which i don't have answer ...from my research i didn't find any...ask him to give 15-20 contacts numbers of his patients and than you may talk to them and check yourself 

This 25x and all is marketing gimmicks and don't fall for that...only end results matter

Even i was worried of the results by junior doctors from eugenix but now they have started to publish them and even some patients are posting their journey with them and you can check them though all of them are still at early stage ...but still imo they would be better but you can do your own research and take decision based on your findings as at the end its you who will have to go through the process and not me or anyone else....

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Thank you @Shadman. However, there are clear packages that Eugenix advertises, with the lowest ones done by Eugenix trained doctors. Nothing wrong with that but obviously there is a difference between the different packages and the people who perform the procedure. It is very important for certain important steps to be performed by a well trained doctor as you rightly pointed out. and team work is integral.

I will take a repeat look at the Eugenix results. Most of the posts from Eugenix here show excellent results, so I have no doubts they do an excellent job. Just want to make sure that all their packages show successful results before I book.

On 7/5/2023 at 6:55 PM, S Butt said:

Thank you @Shadman. However, there are clear packages that Eugenix advertises, with the lowest ones done by Eugenix trained doctors. Nothing wrong with that but obviously there is a difference between the different packages and the people who perform the procedure. It is very important for certain important steps to be performed by a well trained doctor as you rightly pointed out. and team work is integral.

I will take a repeat look at the Eugenix results. Most of the posts from Eugenix here show excellent results, so I have no doubts they do an excellent job. Just want to make sure that all their packages show successful results before I book.

Yes, take your time and do your research. I also had few confusion regarding the doctors. But once you'll have consultation I believe your confusion will be cleared. What I am saying that over the years result producing by Eugenix is very consistent. So even you select the lowest package apart from the doctor there won't be any changes at all.

• 4 months later...

Yes, I did. I have attached pre-transplant and 4 month post-transplant photos. 

The overall experience was good. It is not a big clinic. The Dr. is professional and clear up front. Answered all my questions during initial consult

He implanted around 3200 grafts in total. The procedure was overall painless but the table and set up was not comfortable. I guess I did not tolerate laying down on my face well. The post-op course was OK- lots of swelling. I was called for a cleaning session 3 days later. 

Outcome has been not super impressive. I can see some empty spots and the density implanted is not great overall. Maybe it improves over time. I think a higher density would have been better but the doctor is the professional, so he would have taken the best decision. Happy to answer questions

5.jpg

7.jpg

IMG20231130213727.jpg

IMG20231130213731.jpg

IMG20231130213736.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, S Butt said:

Yes, I did. I have attached pre-transplant and 4 month post-transplant photos. 

The overall experience was good. It is not a big clinic. The Dr. is professional and clear up front. Answered all my questions during initial consult

He implanted around 3200 grafts in total. The procedure was overall painless but the table and set up was not comfortable. I guess I did not tolerate laying down on my face well. The post-op course was OK- lots of swelling. I was called for a cleaning session 3 days later. 

Outcome has been not super impressive. I can see some empty spots and the density implanted is not great overall. Maybe it improves over time. I think a higher density would have been better but the doctor is the professional, so he would have taken the best decision. Happy to answer questions

5.jpg

7.jpg

IMG20231130213727.jpg

IMG20231130213731.jpg

IMG20231130213736.jpg

You are only 4 months post-op...this is where the fun begins. Be patient :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, sorry for the late response. Yes I think he's professional and very forward about any questions you have. It's a smaller set up than a large setup like eugenix. My package came out to around 2 lakhs and some change and I did not do the microscopic implants . I don't have post op pics rn but any particular questions ? 

@S Butt Any particular reason why you didn’t opt for MAGP? And also would you suggest to consider Dr. Jhangid over Eugenix lower package from your experience? Pls keep us updated with your progress and will be closely watching this thread as you know there is not much review about this Dr in this forum

I didn't go for MAGP as the evidence of improved outcomes was not strong and it added extra cost. I can't comment on eugenix vs Dr. Jhagid. Eugenix posts excellent results everyday and the photos look amazing.. but that is how advertisement works . I am always vary of that. Being a big company , Eugenix will definitely try to keep their reputation and produce good results.. but at same time I am decently satisfied with my results with De. Jhagid. There are areas of low density I believe but they are well covered. I would recommend him . He's had a lot of experience in this but with eugenix you got a mbbs grad doing things on lower package. Even though they train them a lot , not sure if that is enough 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi. These are 6 months pics . Overall good growth but some areas in front were not filled well and the temples hair came out a little misdirected. Not any huge complaints for now though. I would definitely recommend a little more density behind the front line too

20240309_112414.jpg

20240309_111913.jpg

20240309_112219.jpg

• Moderators

This doesn't look bad from what I can see. It will thicken up over the next few months, so you may not feel its too thin by the time you get near the one year mark. Keep us updated.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.