EUGENIX HAIR SCEINCES | GRADE 4A | 16 MONTHS RESULT

NW4A
Total Grafts: 2700
Scalp: 2700

Varun Kumar discovered Eugenix Hair Sciences after conducting some research, and he is pleased to report that his experience with Eugnix has been fantastic.

He was pleased by Eugenix's reputation and approach to hair restoration after viewing many hair transplant result films on their YouTube channel. He scheduled a meeting with us, and a month or so later, on January 20, 2022, he underwent the treatment.

He had a Norwood Hamilton Scale of baldness of 4A, and the doctor recommended 2700 grafts to attain the desired outcomes. His scalp donor provided all of the grafts. The surgeon took considerable care to ensure that the donor area was not overharvested and that the transplanted hair looked natural. He is pleased with the outcome of the hair transplant after 16 months. He is currently on finasteride to retain and sustain both his existing and transplanted hair.

He would recommend Eugenix to anyone looking for hair transplants. He found the doctors and staff to be competent, kind, and committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for their patients.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
 WhatsAppImage2023-06-17at10_01_57AM.thumb.jpeg.fdc7840dbf1f42ec6d7e38b94742ec31.jpeg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Edited by Eugenix Hair Sciences
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Wow, now that is an incredible head of hair 👏 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

NW4A
Total Grafts: 2700
Scalp: 2700

Varun Kumar discovered Eugenix Hair Sciences after conducting some research, and he is pleased to report that his experience with Eugnix has been fantastic.

He was pleased by Eugenix's reputation and approach to hair restoration after viewing many hair transplant result films on their YouTube channel. He scheduled a meeting with us, and a month or so later, on January 20, 2022, he underwent the treatment.

He had a Norwood Hamilton Scale of baldness of 4A, and the doctor recommended 2700 grafts to attain the desired outcomes. His scalp donor provided all of the grafts. The surgeon took considerable care to ensure that the donor area was not overharvested and that the transplanted hair looked natural. He is pleased with the outcome of the hair transplant after 16 months. He is currently on finasteride to retain and sustain both his existing and transplanted hair.

He would recommend Eugenix to anyone looking for hair transplants. He found the doctors and staff to be competent, kind, and committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for their patients.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

You look terrific!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Marvellous result. What a change of life for this patient. He looks at least 15 years younger now. And the expression on his face is full of happiness.
Hoping to have a similar result as this one after my HT with Dr Couto.

Congratulations to Eugenix Clinic for another wonderful hair transplant.

14 minutes ago, RobertoDeNiro said:

Marvellous result. What a change of life for this patient. He looks at least 15 years younger now. And the expression on his face is full of happiness.
Hoping to have a similar result as this one after my HT with Dr Couto.

Congratulations to Eugenix Clinic for another wonderful hair transplant.

@RobertoDeNiro

Thank you for your kind comments.

We are glad you appreciate our Hair Transplant results.

Warmest Regards,
Eugenix Hair Sciences

Email: info@eugenix.in
Telephone: +91 8826471111
WhatsApp: +91 8826471111

Book an Appointment: https://eugenixhairsciences.com/book-an-appointment/