Late results

My crown result started to show first growth after 6 months and final result after 12 months.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Just now, Doron Harati said:

My crown result started to show first growth after 6 months and final result after 12 months.

Would you say that the crown is the slowest spot to grow hair? Seems there is a bit of contradictory info regarding the growth in that particular so Im slightly curious.

9 hours ago, TheGreatPretender said:

Would you say that the crown is the slowest spot to grow hair? Seems there is a bit of contradictory info regarding the growth in that particular so Im slightly curious.

Yes, the blood stream is slower 

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

5 hours ago, DrMunibAhmad said:

I disagree. 

442E9E42-20DC-43F6-B5A9-7E284A332630.png.e7e95be7e23227681d94c63899b3bd2b.png

I had 3 HTs, my crown result was much slower, only started to see some growth around 5-6th month with final result after 12 months, my frontal had first growth after 3.5 months and final result after 9 months, of course this development is diverse between every paitent.

2 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

I had 3 HTs, my crown result was much slower, only started to see some growth around 5-6th month with final result after 12 months, my frontal had first growth after 3.5 months and final result after 9 months, of course this development is diverse between every paitent.

I understand that. But the reason for this is something else then the blood flow imo. All my patients have coverage in the crown at the same period as the front. 

I'll reply later with the explanation. 

• Like 3

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, DrMunibAhmad said:

I understand that. But the reason for this is something else then the blood flow imo. All my patients have coverage in the crown at the same period as the front. 

Would love to hear your explanation.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, DrMunibAhmad said:

I don’t believe the blood flow theory either. It’s 💀, closer to heart and the most important organ in the body.

One of the clinics I went to said something like the crown results are unpredictable because there’s not a lot of elasticity and the skin is very tight to the skull. I forgot his full reasoning and it made sense to me at the time but he didn’t mention blood supply as the reason. 

There’s definitely a visual improvement!

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• Valued Contributor

@TheGreatPretender

@Turkhair

@Doron Harati

I think the crown generally need more grafts due to the whirl pattern and the way crown hairs grow it exposes the scalp more and even the area is mostly biggest and due to the lack of availability of grafts for the crown as mostly the density is given in the front because more focus is given to the frontal portion ,the doctor uses less grafts than it requires comparatively and thats why need to wait more to let the hair grow longer to cover the area and get the illusion of density ...

I may be wrong and @DrMunibAhmad can give the correct information and explain this in a better way as i have seen his cases where the crown and frontal zone gets growth together and crown isn't delayed...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023