Risky to go with Dr.Keser since I have a below average donor?

Would it be risky for me to have a hair transplant with Dr.Keser since I understand he doesn't use microscopes when examining hair follicles and simply uses a magnifying glass instead. My donor is below average so I don't want to risk having the weaker follicles being transplanted. I want to go to him since he's one of the more affordable options when it comes to temple restoration. 

3 hours ago, Big Rome said:

is there anyway you could upload some images of your donor? are you on any medication to try and help your donor area? 

Sure. I'm on 2.5g oral minoxidil and 5% topical minoxidil. Was told ny Dr.Bisanga that oral would strengthen my donor which is why I started taking it.

20221012_010738.jpg

20211115_012622.jpg

20221019_021723.jpg

45 minutes ago, TheDarkHour said:

Sure. I'm on 2.5g oral minoxidil and 5% topical minoxidil. Was told ny Dr.Bisanga that oral would strengthen my donor which is why I started taking it.

20221012_010738.jpg

20211115_012622.jpg

20221019_021723.jpg

don’t think your donor is bad, I’ve seen a lot worse go on to have transplants 

• Valued Contributor

Don't think your donor is below average ...at least from pictures ..but you can get it checked from a good local doctor than you can get exact idea of your donor before surgery ...and dr keser is an experienced ethical surgeon. ..i don't think there is any issues going with him...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

5 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

Don't think your donor is below average ...at least from pictures ..but you can get it checked from a good local doctor than you can get exact idea of your donor before surgery ...and dr keser is an experienced ethical surgeon. ..i don't think there is any issues going with him...

Had an in-person consultation with Bisanga who told me my donor area was below average after examining it. Told me to take oral min for 6 months to strengthen it. 

5 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

isnt he 3.5 eur per graft? isnt defreitas s better option at that price? 

Doesn't Spain have tax for hair transplants? Turkey seems like the only country which is tax free. 

18 minutes ago, TheDarkHour said:

Had an in-person consultation with Bisanga who told me my donor area was below average after examining it. Told me to take oral min for 6 months to strengthen it. 

Doesn't Spain have tax for hair transplants? Turkey seems like the only country which is tax free. 

good question

is defreitas 3.5 + additional vat?

what about indian or thai surgeon?

• Valued Contributor
52 minutes ago, TheDarkHour said:

Pretty sure India has 21% tax. Don't know about Thailand.

India has 18% and Thailand doesn't i guess...still not 100%sure abt thailand 

Edited by A_4_Archan

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, TheDarkHour said:

Had an in-person consultation with Bisanga who told me my donor area was below average after examining it. Told me to take oral min for 6 months to strengthen it

Oh than you need to take care and choose someone so your donor is well managed...bt still i would say dr keser is enough experienced and will nt harm your donor...still you can check out some other doctors and if budget isn't an issue than i would say you can check out dr munib ahmad who is producing super natural results and follows hands on approach .....

Evryone speak so high about dr zarev but i have seen a video of him doing surgery where he is not using microscopes during extraction..you may check it

https://youtu.be/eX4X8u0Lk64

--> My Thread

6 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

India has 18% and Thailand doesn't i guess...still not 100%sure abt thailand 

didnt you get your surgery in thailand?

so basically we have to add vat on all procedures except turkey?

for some reason people only used to talk about vat in relation to belgium so i never gave another thought in other countries such as cyprus, spain, india etc...

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

didnt you get your surgery in thailand?

so basically we have to add vat on all procedures except turkey?

for some reason people only used to talk about vat in relation to belgium so i never gave another thought in other countries such as cyprus, spain, india etc...

I didn't paid extra tax but the price may be including taxes and the clinic might have paid the tax than that country won't be in a tax free category ...but i guess there are no taxes or else they would have atleast informed me about that...so i assume that there is no tax in thailand ...

--> My Thread

6 minutes ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

How is this supposed to be a below-average donnor ? Am I missing something?

When my hair is shorter it looks a little sparse. Dr.Bisanga also confirmed it was below average during my in-person consultation. I might post a picture once I get my hair cut within the next few days. 

Edited by TheDarkHour

• 5 months later...