Hair transplant with Dr Yaman

Gup

4 minutes ago, Gup said:

He just made all the incisions and came to check up on the techs 4-5 times during the day

Isn't the implantation the important part of the HT , 1 thing am worried is the harvesting. Whats his planning involvement on it

28 minutes ago, Jayhair said:

Isn't the implantation the important part of the HT , 1 thing am worried is the harvesting. Whats his planning involvement on it

in many clinics the implantation is done by techs...for example in Eugenix and Bisanga clinic the implantation is done by techs. Also in Eugenix clinic all extractions are done by techs...So as you can understand in many clinics techs do parts of the procedure.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Month 4 Update: Its been a good month I've grown a lot more hair. its still thin especially in good lighting but in dim lighting it almost looks like a full head of hair. Month 5 and 6 are gonna be fun i can tell.
PXL_20231126_020946972(1).thumb.jpg.91a4f712f122347803eefe847c4b3524.jpg

On 11/27/2023 at 9:08 PM, NorwoodSlayer69 said:

looks like he's just combed it that way

I don't really own a comb. that's just the way its been growing but i haven't really been bothered by it yet. When you zoom out it looks fine 
What I am worried about is this bald spot it matches up with this cluster hopefully they're just late bloomers
 image(5).png.c29a542a1a7616298921544e51c7eddf.pngimage.png.a59dd56677f7a6fce71e7fb899b43a2f.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

image.png.bd4d894cc3755054fa91f6ba95e26705.png

Month 6 still concerned about my left side having a bald spot, its not so bad in dim lighting but if you're in a brightly lit area its pretty noticeable

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2024 at 5:37 PM, go4hair said:

Hope the best ! Happy Growing! 

thank you friend

Its Month 7  and this bald spot isn't getting any better I don't really have much hope for it at this point. rest of the the hair looks okay thoughPXL_20240228_183814955.thumb.jpg.d46aa27ac07019b85be6c823ef848442.jpg

2 hours ago, Gup said:

thank you friend

Its Month 7  and this bald spot isn't getting any better I don't really have much hope for it at this point. rest of the the hair looks okay thoughPXL_20240228_183814955.thumb.jpg.d46aa27ac07019b85be6c823ef848442.jpg

Did you previously have hairs on the left side? From the post op picture it looks like the grafts was spaced out  and a lot less grafts was implanted there compare to the other side.

can you btw post a similarly pic from the right side too so i can see the difference? :)

Edited by Ajamilo

2 hours ago, BogdanNn134 said:

Did you hit your head on the left side?  I think you lost all the grafts there. 

no i never hit my head after surgery 

1 hour ago, Ajamilo said:

Did you previously have hairs on the left side? From the post op picture it looks like the grafts was spaced out  and a lot less grafts was implanted there compare to the other side.

can you btw post a similarly pic from the right side too so i can see the difference? :)

Both sides where receding equally i just combed my hair over to the left. Here's the right side; the hair over all is still kind of thin (which i know is fine for 7 months) but this side doesn't have a super obvious bald spot

PXL_20240228_223118306_MP.thumb.jpg.12cf4d40fbac7a923b9d2a596b1e486f.jpg

• Moderators

It should continue to thicken up and mature over the next few months.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

7 hours ago, Gup said:

no i never hit my head after surgery 

Both sides where receding equally i just combed my hair over to the left. Here's the right side; the hair over all is still kind of thin (which i know is fine for 7 months) but this side doesn't have a super obvious bald spot

PXL_20240228_223118306_MP.thumb.jpg.12cf4d40fbac7a923b9d2a596b1e486f.jpg

Thanks for the picture. Just have patience and wait and reassess after some more months. It looks like the hairs have sprouted out and it starting to thicken up :)

Edited by Ajamilo

It is strange how that one spot looked more dense or had more scabbing post op. You will need to wait the full time since others have had later growth areas. Hope that’s your case. Have you talked with dr?

On 2/28/2024 at 8:42 PM, Gup said:

thank you friend

In general in hair transplants you have to comb the hair in one direction to have better illusion of density and not part the hair in different directions like you did in this photo. Anyway you still have 5 months to thicken up.

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2024 at 5:59 AM, BaldGuy said:

In general in hair transplants you have to comb the hair in one direction to have better illusion of density and not part the hair in different directions like you did in this photo. Anyway you still have 5 months to thicken up.

I guess agree to disagree there's a whole slit of hair missing from the left side of my head PXL_20240425_184203789.thumb.jpg.e87c58a87cbe7dd3b338c80adb87a93e.jpgimage.png.25d87600af845be105144accf9507873.png

• Moderators

It seems to look like it’s filling in more compared to previous pictures. I know sometimes the lighting can make a difference. Do you feel like it improved any? 

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

I have the same general gappiness to mine too, also Yaman at 7 months Hopefully it turns around. Best of luck to you too. If not, there is a giant wave of Yaman results all from around the same time that seem to be subpar quality. His older work seemed to be more impressive...

The constant parroting "you must comb your hair up for all transplants" to resolve every problem with a subpar transplant is just sad.