Any advice on additional treatment?

Recession1

I am 35 year old NW 3 and my crown is starting to thin as well as my other hair. I was on finasteride for for 9 years and switched to Dutasteride .5mg 6 months ago. I also started oral minoxidil 5mg  5 months ago. I do nizoral shampoo 3 times a week. I also added cosmerna to my stack a few days ago. I have definitely lost ground the last 6 months… I must have strong MPB. Anything else I can throw at it? How about vitamins or topical finasteride or Dutasteride? Anything else I can add? Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2023 at 5:54 PM, Recession1 said:

I am 35 year old NW 3 and my crown is starting to thin as well as my other hair. I was on finasteride for for 9 years and switched to Dutasteride .5mg 6 months ago. I also started oral minoxidil 5mg  5 months ago. I do nizoral shampoo 3 times a week. I also added cosmerna to my stack a few days ago. I have definitely lost ground the last 6 months… I must have strong MPB. Anything else I can throw at it? How about vitamins or topical finasteride or Dutasteride? Anything else I can add? Thanks 

theres nothing more to add, u are literally doing it all.

You could try dermarolling up to 3x/week, laser cap LLLT with more than 200 diodes and possibly 2-3 PRP sessions per year. But if you are NW3 you can get a transplant or two and bring that down to NW1 if you choose good doctors. NW0 is not recommended as a target because it requires too many grafts to achieve and you might need those grafts for later. If the latest advancements work, you will be able to achieve a NW0 at some point

You haven't given any time to see the results from COSMERNA though? It could be a huge game changer. You're already on a very aggressive stack to attack the DHT aspect. I know its somewhat controversial, but some theorise testosterone itself can cause miniturization, especially with the spike in scalp T when you reduce so much scalp DHT conversion. So it could be reducing the numbers of AR in your scalp could have a big effect. 

Soon (well relatively speaking) pyrilutamide will hopefully be approved and available and that would definately be worthwhile when it's officially released IMO.

Most other things available beyond what you're already on have less of an evidence base and are more experimental. 

I guess PRP and LLLT are potential options.

• 2 weeks later...

Could it be a shed from starting dut? See thing happened to me when I added top dut. 

Hairloss began at age 23. 

Oral Finasteride 1mg daily since 2006, Topical Minoxidil since 2012. Hair transplant 3,400 grafts 2019. Second hair transplant 2,400 grafts in 2023.