Turkey HT reviews on 3 options?

Bbeek

Hi there, looking at travelling from Australia to turkey soon for HT 

currently have 3 options which I am tossing up on between the below

Hair team turkey- I can’t really find any reviews or anytbing on these guys so little bit of a red flag but the communication with them has been great

Medart- they have been great also but suggest possibly doing a beard extraction for the crown for higher density ?

Dr Yaman - leaning more towards him at this stage 

any input would be greatly appreciated 

thanks! 

• Valued Contributor

In turkey in that budget you can consider dr gur,dr turan,dr demirsoy and dr yaman...and as your are in Australia than you can also consider dr laorwong in Thailand 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

51 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Dr Yaman is good. Forget the other two. Also look at Dr Bicer. What is your age and level of hair loss and are you on Finasteride, etc to stabilize your hair loss? 

Worried about starting that as my gf wants to have a baby in the next couple of years not sure how that would play out with it haha 35 and it’s thin but I’m not completely bald 

6 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

In turkey in that budget you can consider dr gur,dr turan,dr demirsoy and dr yaman...and as your are in Australia than you can also consider dr laorwong in Thailand 

I’ll have a look thanks!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Big Rome said:

Yaman is the only option on the list worth looking at, there are other decent doctors in Turkey though 

So overwhelming trying to research them all 

1 hour ago, Spring15 said:

I'm a Kiwi - my first option & who I went to was Dr Pekiner in Turkey - he is undisputed best surgeon there at the moment. Second was Dr Laorwong in Thailand - also world class

Pekiner’s hairline work looks really good!

• Thanks 1

hi everybody, i'm new here, trying to find some quality surgeons without selling my kidney. I obviously want to avoid hair mil. I'm currently Norwood 3-4, 25yo. I'm on finasteride since 4 months and topical minoxidil once a day. I see those turkish surgeons coming back a lot (Yamanm Gur, Demirsoy, Turan, etc), what price can i expect from them considering my NW 3-4 situation. Is it delusional from me to have a budget of 6000 USD ? is it not enough or i can have something nice with this amount ? Thank you for your time :) !

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, rotciv10 said:

hi everybody, i'm new here, trying to find some quality surgeons without selling my kidney. I obviously want to avoid hair mil. I'm currently Norwood 3-4, 25yo. I'm on finasteride since 4 months and topical minoxidil once a day. I see those turkish surgeons coming back a lot (Yamanm Gur, Demirsoy, Turan, etc), what price can i expect from them considering my NW 3-4 situation. Is it delusional from me to have a budget of 6000 USD ? is it not enough or i can have something nice with this amount ? Thank you for your time :) !

You should upload your pics so evryone can see your situation of hairloss...you are just 25yo so imo you should not goo too aggressive ....you can have a first session of around 2500 grafts and if you have budget of 6-7k usd than you can go for dr pekiner ,dr de freitas, dr pinto, dr ximena villa in this budget for 2.5k grafts...those are all excellent surgeons....imho don't go for too much grafts right now if some doctor lure you with prices cause you will need lot many grafts later on as the hairloss is mostly progressive...and even before considering a hair transplant you should first get on to medication for at least 8-10 months and need to stabilise your hairloss...best of luck ..and you can make your own thread and post your pics so people over here can guide you properly ...

--> My Thread

13 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

You should upload your pics so evryone can see your situation of hairloss...you are just 25yo so imo you should not goo too aggressive ....you can have a first session of around 2500 grafts and if you have budget of 6-7k usd than you can go for dr pekiner ,dr de freitas, dr pinto, dr ximena villa in this budget for 2.5k grafts...those are all excellent surgeons....imho don't go for too much grafts right now if some doctor lure you with prices cause you will need lot many grafts later on as the hairloss is mostly progressive...and even before considering a hair transplant you should first get on to medication for at least 8-10 months and need to stabilise your hairloss...best of luck ..and you can make your own thread and post your pics so people over here can guide you properly ...

De Freitas charges 3.5 euros per graft for the first 1000 grafts, while Vila charges 3 euros and Pinto 3.5 (as of late). So even for 2500 grafts they're a bit out of his budget (6000 USD)

• Valued Contributor
1 minute ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

De Freitas charges 3.5 euros per graft for the first 1000 grafts, while Vila charges 3 euros and Pinto 3.5 (as of late). So even for 2500 grafts they're a bit out of his budget (6000 USD)

Yeh thats why i told him to wait and do some savings as the difference is not too much considering his budget....but the surgery outcome difference can be huge...

• Like 1

--> My Thread

34 minutes ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

Just out of curiosity didn't De Freitas raise his prices last year though or did he kept the same?

I got a bit less then 3.5 since I was over those 1000 grafts.

25 minutes ago, TheGreatPretender said:

Just out of curiosity didn't De Freitas raise his prices last year though or did he kept the same?

I got a bit less then 3.5 since I was over those 1000 grafts.

I think he still charges the same price per graft as before (3.5 euros per graft for the first 1000 grafts, 2.5 euros for the rest )

• Like 1

On 5/23/2023 at 11:47 PM, Spring15 said:

I'm a Kiwi - my first option & who I went to was Dr Pekiner in Turkey - he is undisputed best surgeon there at the moment. Second was Dr Laorwong in Thailand - also world class

Hey ! How’s your journey been? How much did you pay for that? I can’t find much on pekiner like how to message him! 

9 hours ago, SoSoz said:

Do your research, there are 2 recent cases on forum from Yaman that have something weird going on in their donor

Thanks 🙏🏻 

Edited by Bbeek

2 hours ago, Bbeek said:

Hey ! How’s your journey been? How much did you pay for that? I can’t find much on pekiner like how to message him! 

I'm at 4 months post OP. Already looking very thick. It will take a long time to get a response probably he is very in demand at the moment

• Wow 1

1 hour ago, Spring15 said:

I'm at 4 months post OP. Already looking very thick. It will take a long time to get a response probably he is very in demand at the moment

Good to hear man! How did you get a hold of them? Anything I’ve looked up doesn’t give me a way to contact