Which is the best in price range of $3000 ?

1 minute ago, AB2000 said:

You should get a fair amount of your hairline back in that case.  If you go through with it, please do share your results.

I am not looking to bring my hairline back I am just looking for a bit more density in whatever I have. I am looking for a conservative hairline, I don’t want a 18 yrs hairline, I am happy with the current.

And I am open for further HT in 2 yrs time.

I am waiting for FueCapilar and Bicer to get back to they have not responded after I have sent photos. If within $4500 I am happy.

Bicer is offering 3800 grafts.

• Like 1

Do consider getting on oral minoxidil pills to aid with your post surg results.  The side effects are usually minimal and not as bad as finasteride.  The latter can help you hold onto existing hairs effectively, but some people forgo it.  The minox will help bring out a strong yield of the transplanted ones and is a good investment.

29 minutes ago, AB2000 said:

Do consider getting on oral minoxidil pills to aid with your post surg results.  The side effects are usually minimal and not as bad as finasteride.  The latter can help you hold onto existing hairs effectively, but some people forgo it.  The minox will help bring out a strong yield of the transplanted ones and is a good investment.

Thank you for the advice I will definitely have a chat with the doctors regarding this.

4 hours ago, spartacus7 said:

I am not looking to bring my hairline back I am just looking for a bit more density in whatever I have. I am looking for a conservative hairline, I don’t want a 18 yrs hairline, I am happy with the current.

And I am open for further HT in 2 yrs time.

I am waiting for FueCapilar and Bicer to get back to they have not responded after I have sent photos. If within $4500 I am happy.

Bicer is offering 3800 grafts.

Hi, I am going trough the same process as you. My max. budget is around 4.5k. How much dr. Ozlem Bicer charging you for 3800 grafts?

28 minutes ago, Patricio said:

Hi, I am going trough the same process as you. My max. budget is around 4.5k. How much dr. Ozlem Bicer charging you for 3800 grafts?

I have not received a quote for the price or the date available the speed of communication has been rather slow to be honest.

Hey guys I have follow up on my consultation journey.

1. Dr. Bicer advise for surgery with 3800 grafts for €9500 in July 2023

2. Dr Yaman advise for surgery in July2023 as well with plan to start finasteride now and after surgery.

3. Dr. Demisory advised for initial treatment with finasteride for 8 months then surgery.

4. Dr Turan advised for initial treatment with finasteride for 9 -12 months and then re assess.

5. Dr Gur advised for surgery with 3000 grafts this July 2023 with finasteride before and after surgery 

the opinion is divided 50/50. 

logistically if I don’t get the surgery done this July I will be waiting realistically for 2 yrs and might end up not having it at all

What do you think is my best choice. 

PS: I can’t afford Bicer right now. Rest are with my budget.

Edited by spartacus7
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, spartacus7 said:

2. Dr Yaman advise for surgery in July2023 as well with plan to start finasteride after surgery.

3. Dr. Demisory advised for initial treatment with finasteride for 8 months then surgery.

4. Dr Gur advised for initial treatment with finasteride for 9 -12 months and then surgery.

logistically if I don’t get the surgery done this July I will be waiting realistically for 2 yrs and might end up not having it at all

I am leaning towards Dr Yaman

2 minutes ago, Spring15 said:

I thought Bicer had a year waiting list, she's got openings 1-2 months from now? 

I always like Demirsoy seen great results from him

Yup I got an offer for this July just the price was similar to what I can find here  it the UK.

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, spartacus7 said:

Why is that a bad thing? Surgery is always a last resort. I'm not a doctor but medication is always the first choice. If you are not on meds I would start finasteride now. It can take up to two years to see how good you will ultimately respond to it. Oral finasteride can thicken up your hair as well. Never feel rushed into surgery. That's a recipe for disaster. It's permanent and with a budget of $3000 you are taking risks as you will need further surgeries over the life span. It's a life long commitment.

On 5/19/2023 at 11:50 PM, spartacus7 said:

Duckling thank you for the advice I really appreciate it. My hair loss has stabilised it’s been the same for last 5 years now. I can increase my budget to 4.5 k euros but have not heard back from FueCapilar. Time is Croydon me as I have only july window to get it done as I am in training and if I miss this it will be after 2 yrs.

Dr Yaman does DHI method, they just informed me about it on WhatsApp 

On 5/21/2023 at 7:36 AM, spartacus7 said:

So now the confusion for me is this forum recommended Dr Raman Yesul is offering me a surgery for $3300 and almost every body is saying that I will not get anything decent for this budget. 

So one thing must be wrong the forum recommendation of the doctor or the suggestion here, which is it ?

Raman Yesul 😂

• Haha 1

On 5/29/2023 at 12:53 PM, spartacus7 said:

2. Dr Yaman advise for surgery in July2023 as well with plan to start finasteride now and after surgery.

4. Dr Turan advised for initial treatment with finasteride for 9 -12 months and then re assess.

5. Dr Gur advised for surgery with 3000 grafts this July 2023 with finasteride before and after surgery 

Hi man,

May 2023, Dr.Becker, Demisory, Gur and Turan and ashmad suggested to me to take finasteride and Minoxidil for 6-12 months just like you as they thought my donner area could only provide up to 3500 graffs + they all said I needed a 2nd surgery.

I went with Yaman 7th of June ( yesterday) and he was able to extract 4100 graffs.

The operation was though but it went well.

I hope this will help you make your mind

4 hours ago, Marc2021 said:

Hi man,

May 2023, Dr.Becker, Demisory, Gur and Turan and ashmad suggested to me to take finasteride and Minoxidil for 6-12 months just like you as they thought my donner area could only provide up to 3500 graffs + they all said I needed a 2nd surgery.

I went with Yaman 7th of June ( yesterday) and he was able to extract 4100 graffs.

The operation was though but it went well.

I hope this will help you make your mind

I have opted to go with yaman as well in July. Do share your pics if you have some. 

Best of luck friend, rooting for you.
They look like they've done a great job based on those photos.

I went to Elitehair in turkey and I'm content with my results (given the price of £2400).

• Like 1