Dr. Espinosa Custodio - 3545 grafts

• Administrators

The comb through video shows fantastic work. Very few clinics do this, so thank you for presenting the case in such a manner. Great work 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I saw this doctor before and he has quality videos on his youtube channel but I don't like the hairlines because he allows too many two hairs in the front line. Here is one where you can really see them. I had to click the quality tab and bump it up to 4K where it really comes through. Nice designs but not my cup of tea. 

• Like 1

Love to see quality work coming out of Mexico. Would be great if Mexico was able to become the Turkey of North America with numerous Dr's doing great work at prices the everyday person can afford. 

The comb through video is great too, I wish more clinics would post videos like this as pictures can be so misleading. 

Edited by GoliGoliGoli
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 3/17/2024 at 2:37 PM, BlueSkyDay said:

Again, images of donor area post op (Day 0) missing.

This is in my view critical missing information in my assessment process

Hello, BlueSkyDay.

We're sorry but we do not have donor area post op (Day 0) photos for this patient. We will try to improve our progress by showing post-surgery photographs. We apologize for the inconvenience.