FUEcapilar, Dr. Dogan Turan - Just Paid deposit

I recently made a 500 Euro deposit to FUEcapillar for HT treatment with Dr Dogan Turan, and as a vegetarian, I am seeking advice on what to eat before the procedure. Additionally, I would appreciate any recommendations on whether to bring plastic sheets for the hotel stay, if it's necessary to carry local currency, and any other helpful tips that may enhance my experience. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

• Valued Contributor

Bring an airplane neck pillow for post op sleeping. I would imagine any reputable surgeon would have post op dressing sheets, etc for you. Diet wise just make sure you have a good breakfast on the morning of the procedure and relay all of these and any other concerns to Dr Turan. All the best!

From experience I would recommend buying puppy pads to wrap around your travel pillow when sleeping at night. The puppy pads soaked up all the liquids leaking from my head and prevented it going onto the hotels sheets and pillows. 

there’s videos on YouTube showing you how you should wrap the travel pillow with the puppy pads btw. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@jbx96 most likely the day you are going to have surgery. I asked them about coming trough the day before my surgery to check my donor and that stuff but they told me we are going to do everything on the day of surgery

32 minutes ago, Ajamilo said:

@jbx96 most likely the day you are going to have surgery. I asked them about coming trough the day before my surgery to check my donor and that stuff but they told me we are going to do everything on the day of surgery

Did you pay with card or cash? Don’t know what I should do if there is the option of both.