Hair transplant from tiktok doctors in Monterrey Mexico?

Hello everyone,

I am currently looking to have a second hair transplant soon for more density. I've done a lot of research, and initially, I wanted to have it done in Colombia with Bogotá Hairlines (Dr. Camacho). I saw a lot of good reviews and comments in this forum, but unfortunately, my experience was not good at all. I contacted them via WhatsApp, one of their representatives (Jhonny) replied, but he didn't seem interested or follow through with what he said. I sent photos and videos, and I was pretty much ready with cash in hand, I even looked for flights and hotels. His last response was "I'll get back to you after I hear from the doctor"... but unfortunately, I never heard back from him. So I've moved on with my search.

I was searching for other possibilities, and I came across Bold Hair Restoration on TikTok, located in Monterrey, Mexico. They are very active, and even different doctors have their own accounts with related hair transplant content. They seem legit and public, which is reassuring, but I can't seem to find any reference here, which is why I'm reaching out to see if any of you had any experience with them.

Any help or opinion is greatly appreciated.  -- Their TikTok page for reference: tiktok.com/@boldhr.mx 

• Administrators

Let me tag @Bogota Hairlines I’m sure they will contact you here. As for this other clinic. I don’t know anything about them. But I know Bogota Hairlines is a great clinic.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.