2173 grafts Dr Konior

Beamerboy

13 hours ago, Z-- said:

He charges a day rate regardless of FUT or FUE. It also isn't based on number of grafts. My second surgery was more expensive than the first, but involved less grafts.

Can confirm it isn't always the 35k flat-fee, however. I think he will base the rate on the complexity of the case and the amount of work necessary for that day.

He quoted me a different price for FUT if we went that route. I think he bases it on the complexity of surgery. FUT was a bit cheaper than FUE even though projected no of grafts were a bit more. Regardless you are in the ballpark I believe unless you need something out of ordinary. Quoting Dr K himself ‘ you have to a pay a price for quality’ 

• Thanks 1

On 4/22/2023 at 3:08 AM, Beamerboy said:

This is donor area post op day 2. Honestly I’m surprised it looks this way (in a good way)  compared to what I have seen others post. 

13720EBB-3E19-4AC1-B2DE-3256691C1222.jpeg

Konior is the king! Is this really, just 2 days postop? He seriously took 2173 from your donor??? ... It looks almost untouched... No wonder he charges $15/graft

@Beamerboy Could you please share some photos of how you look prior to the hair transplant? 

On 4/25/2023 at 3:15 AM, Beamerboy said:

He quoted me a different price for FUT if we went that route. I think he bases it on the complexity of surgery. FUT was a bit cheaper than FUE even though projected no of grafts were a bit more. Regardless you are in the ballpark I believe unless you need something out of ordinary. Quoting Dr K himself ‘ you have to a pay a price for quality’ 

Oh that's interesting - I was originally scheduled to do an FUE with him (expected grafts of 2 - 2.2k). Switched it to FUT, but the price stayed the same, though ended up getting roughly 2.5k grafts. My second surgery with him was an FUT/FUE mix, but it was based on his latter and more expensive fee schedule. It's all a bit of a black-box.

I agree with Dr. K's sentiment. There's very few good doctors in this industry, and the day he retires will be a very sad day.

On 4/27/2023 at 4:06 AM, Zinedine said:

Konior is the king! Is this really, just 2 days postop? He seriously took 2173 from your donor??? ... It looks almost untouched... No wonder he charges $15/graft

@Beamerboy Could you please share some photos of how you look prior to the hair transplant? 

I will share them shortly. Came back to a fairly busy schedule. Unlike some of our other members I’m camera shy and do not want to disclose my identity. I need to edit the pics to that effect. Please give me some time. 

12 hours ago, Beamerboy said:

There is a big list of things. What specific instruction are you asking about ? Is your done ?

Mine is coming up in July. I'm starting to feel nervous.

Edited by webathon

Why are you asking another patient about instructions when you should be contacting me or my office?  That is the most direct route to an accurate response since we will providing your care, not the poster on this forum.  

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Dr. Raymond Konior said:

Why are you asking another patient about instructions when you should be contacting me or my office?  That is the most direct route to an accurate response since we will providing your care, not the poster on this forum.  

Sorry, I didn't want to be a bother. Didn't mean any disrespect. I'll contact your office.

17 hours ago, Dr. Raymond Konior said:

He's asking because that is the whole point of this forum, to gather feedback and experiences from other real patients in their hair transplant journeys. 

On 5/4/2023 at 12:29 AM, webathon said:

@Beamerboy what were your post op instructions?

5 hours ago, Spring15 said:

He's asking because that is the whole point of this forum, to gather feedback and experiences from other real patients in their hair transplant journeys. 

The question relates to an inquiry regarding postop instructions, which forum members do not have access to.  Written postop instructions are unique to an individual practice and are precise in nature.  Patients are advised to follow instructions provided by their surgeons to assure the best result possible.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...