Need Suggestions if i sud go for HT

Hi..I am not bald at all, but hair density at the top sculp is somewhat less. U cant figure out this from 10 meters but if u come close u can see some less density. i wud rate my hair as 2.5 out of 5 ( 5 being ful danse hair).

I have shaved my hair twice in last 2 years.

used MINTROP,TRICHUP Oil etc..but i dont see any significant improvement.

Now my marrige is fixed in November.Wht sud i do? SUd i go for HT. I can spend 25K at max on it.

please suggest.

Pawan,

Welcome! If your marriage is set for November it is to late to get a HT at this point. Your scalp may not be healed in 2 to 3 months & it is not enough time to give you any benefit. In fact it will probably look worse for several months

I would also not start taking any hairloss medications like Propecis prior to the wedding because you will probably experience shedding & your hair may appear even thinner.

I suggest you use a concealer if you want your hair to appear more dense. Try Dermatch at this point.

Congatulations on your pending marriage & Good luck!

Atomic

Don't even risk an HT at this point. Shock loss might make you look a lot worse than what it looks now. Use propecia if you can and continue using mintrop (minoxidil). Also try hair concealers (toppik etc) if you want to look good in pictures. Good Luck !

thanks for ur valuble suggesion.

I wont go for HT. Concealers like (toppik,dermatch..) have good effect?

Sud i go for some trichologist to understand the sculp type so that i cud decide which medicine to use in future.

Pawan,

Welcome to our community. I agree with what others have said so far. Even if you were balding and a candidate, I'd recommend waiting until after your marriage.

How old are you by the way? I'd suggest if you're not experiencing hair loss and just have naturally thinner hair, you probably aren't a candidate for surgery. The younger you are, the less likely of a candidate you are, especially since there's a greater risk of you developing hair loss eventually. Since donor hair is limited, it should be used wisely.

If you get a chance, post some photos of your hair for better input.

All the Best,

Bill

My general advice to patietns is nobody needs a hair transplant and you do not need one. Nobody should convince you to have one either. You should enter into this voluntarily after having had a proper consultation with a physician and understanding the risks benefits and limitations in your specific case. Keep in mind you will get many personal opinions which may not be relevant to your case, history and or goals and expectations. Carefully research and determine if your hair loss is a significant concern to do something about and consult with a professional to give you the proper counseling and recommendations. Consider your options carefully before jumping into any decision.

Bill,

Thanks for suggestions. I am 26.

I am loking for good Trichologists in Bangalore for hair treatment..and some more things like.

1. YOGA in early morning.

2. Finger rubbing exercise (prescribed by Ram DEV)

3. Better Diet.

and i wait for 2 months. If i get benifited den its god otherwise..concealers are quick option at the time of marrige.

I think ..one sud try everthing..no one knows what suits best to ur hair. :-)