what concentration of dut gel should i take?

mr_peanutbutter

so i cant order xyon gel since i live in europe but i can order a gel with i think is similar from farmacia parati..

they offer it in the following concentration

0.1%

0.5%

1%

im tempted to go with the lower dosis first but could it be that it wont work at all?

1 hour ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

im tempted to go with the lower dosis first but could it be that it wont work at all?

Your starting point should be the dosage you've seen that gives the most impressive results. You won't know the sides until you try it.

• Administrators

Due to the vehicle, I would choose 1% 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

12 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

the problem is thst the half time of dut is so long lol

So logically, get the highest concentration (it's most likely the best bang for your buck too) and use once a week to start with. No sides after several weeks ... then try twice a week and so on.

The bigger issue is 'does topical dut even work?' I suspect NO, as very little of the drug breaks the skin barrier. Despite some enthusiastic supporters of Top Dut no independent clinical results have been provided.

Just now, NikosHair said:

So logically, get the highest concentration (it's most likely the best bang for your buck too) and use once a week to start with. No sides after several weeks ... then try twice a week and so on.

The bigger issue is 'does topical dut even work?' I suspect NO, as very little of the drug breaks the skin barrier. Despite some enthusiastic supporters of Top Dut no independent clinical results have been provided.

brutal, so basically im stucked with topical fin

even 0.025% is enough to make mx sperm watery like piss after 1 day

Topical fin breaks the skin barrier and goes systemic. The key selling point is topicals somehow target the dht receptors in the scalp without going into the blood. Which as the pitch goes, you stop your hair loss in the scalp without the sides.

In top fin, as you have found out it's not the case, and with top dut no one has provided clinical results of hair growth and sides.

I'm not against people spending money on topicals, it's their choice but compounding medicine is unregulated, and lacks the standards of quality control we would expect.

There seems to be a lot invested in this slow release mechanism for the gels, so much so that people suggest you should be able to tolerate much higher doses of Dut/Fin because of it. I guess a lot depends on how much you buy into that logic, and especially the concept that dutasteride's molecular weight seriously limits it's systemic impact

Do you have a link for ordering from farmacia parati?

Thanks!

47 minutes ago, 4Godot said:

There seems to be a lot invested in this slow release mechanism for the gels, so much so that people suggest you should be able to tolerate much higher doses of Dut/Fin because of it. I guess a lot depends on how much you buy into that logic, and especially the concept that dutasteride's molecular weight seriously limits it's systemic impact

Do you have a link for ordering from farmacia parati?

Thanks!

You need to email them, I just got an email reply back from them.   

2023-04-21 171351.jpg

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed link
  • Like 1