Seeking Surgeon Recommendations for Hair Transplant within £4000 Budget

Hello fellow forum members,

I need guidance and recommendations on choosing a hair transplant surgeon within my budget of £4000. I have attached my photos for reference.

A little background on my hair loss situation: I do not suffer from male pattern baldness. Instead, my hair loss resulted from pulling my hair too tight when I was a child with long hair. This has left me with thinning hair and a receding hairline that has been bothering me for years.

I am quite nervous about the whole process and want to find a reputable surgeon to provide the best possible results within my budget. I have looked at the recommended surgeons on this forum, but unfortunately, most seem out of my price range.

Even though I am based in the UK, I do not mind going to another country for a hair transplant as long as it fits within my £4000 budget. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or recommendations for surgeons with a track record of successful hair transplants within my budget. Your input and advice would mean a lot to me and help ease my anxiety about the procedure.

Thank you in advance for your recommendations and support.

Best regards, 

JamesTheKingWhatsAppImage2023-04-18at8_21_35PM.thumb.jpeg.72cd4763b762c37f857f4ebeee49b1df.jpegWhatsAppImage2023-04-18at8_21_36PM.thumb.jpeg.b123c17b853d4bc01ab526aaea1cbd7f.jpegWhatsAppImage2023-04-18at8_21.36PM(1).thumb.jpeg.d31355382ed4a4de5a97ee9e26d4b19f.jpegWhatsAppImage2023-04-18at8_21_37PM.thumb.jpeg.200df8081488881973d24004243030ee.jpegWhatsAppImage2023-04-18at8_21.37PM(1).thumb.jpeg.4381ae60b5e989fbe0a31232494344ef.jpegWhatsAppImage2023-04-18at8_21_38PM.thumb.jpeg.a03bac1fb17b77abcfc481a5e8f0c43f.jpegWhatsAppImage2023-04-18at8_21.38PM(1).thumb.jpeg.52967d50c07399fe8b3d6ea7925f85a3.jpegWhatsAppImage2023-04-18at8_21_39PM.thumb.jpeg.26a75b599f99c638fcb421c3810ec236.jpeg

Edited by jamestheking

• Valued Contributor

From your pics You seems to be a good candidate for ht...if you want to have surgery in UK thn i would suggest you to check out dr manish mittal ..he is an excellent surgeon and producing very good results....and he is charging around 3 euros i guess so that will fit your budget as well....best of luck and keep updating ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

6 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

From your pics You seems to be a good candidate for ht...if you want to have surgery in UK thn i would suggest you to check out dr manish mittal ..he is an excellent surgeon and producing very good results....and he is charging around 3 euros i guess so that will fit your budget as well....best of luck and keep updating ...

Thank you for your reply and recommendation! I will definitely look into Dr Manish Mittal for my hair transplant surgery. I'll make sure to keep you updated on my progress. By the way, do you have the website for Dr Manish Mittal? It would be really helpful for me to learn more about him and his practice.

• Valued Contributor
1 minute ago, jamestheking said:

Thank you for your reply and recommendation! I will definitely look into Dr Manish Mittal for my hair transplant surgery. I'll make sure to keep you updated on my progress. By the way, do you have the website for Dr Manish Mittal? It would be really helpful for me to learn more about him and his practice.

You welcome ...yeh his website is mittalhairclinic.com ..you can check it out and can contact them through WhatsApp on the number mentioned on their website...and if you are willing to travel to other country than you can check out dr Rafael de freitas as well..he is also an excellent option in that price range ...

--> My Thread

Within your budget you could go to Turkey and get a great result. Surgeons that you would consider are dr turan, dr Gur, dr yaman and dr demirsoy. All of the surgeon are located in Istanbul and they safe choices. 

21 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

You welcome ...yeh his website is mittalhairclinic.com ..you can check it out and can contact them through WhatsApp on the number mentioned on their website...and if you are willing to travel to other country than you can check out dr Rafael de freitas as well..he is also an excellent option in that price range ...

Thank you, I contacted Dr Mittal. However, the website of Dr Rafael de Freitas (https://www.injertocapilar-alopecia.es/en) does not work. 

16 minutes ago, Belve said:

Within your budget you could go to Turkey and get a great result. Surgeons that you would consider are dr turan, dr Gur, dr yaman and dr demirsoy. All of the surgeon are located in Istanbul and they safe choices. 

Thank you, I contacted Dr Yaman. I have been told I need 3000 Grafts, the only thing that worries me is paying by cash. 

• Valued Contributor

Thank you, I contacted Dr Mittal. However, the website of Dr Rafael de Freitas (https://www.injertocapilar-alopecia.es/en) does not work. 

Don't know what issues you facing with that website ...i can open it and its working perfectly fine..so do check out your browser ...

--> My Thread

• Administrators

Never go into surgery with a small budget. You want to choose the best surgeon based on results, not the cheapest surgeon. Do nothing, it's free. I would recommend trying to shave first see if you can accept the baldness.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

31 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

Don't know what issues you facing with that website ...i can open it and its working perfectly fine..so do check out your browser ...

It was not working on Google Chrome but works on Safari, thank you I contacted them. 

• Valued Contributor

It was not working on Google Chrome but works on Safari, thank you I contacted them. 

You welcome bro...

• Like 1

--> My Thread

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Never go into surgery with a small budget. You want to choose the best surgeon based on results, not the cheapest surgeon. Do nothing, it's free. I would recommend trying to shave first see if you can accept the baldness.

I tried shaving it off and it just doesn't suit me. I am not looking for the cheapest option but rather someone who is the best within my budget. My main concern is my front top area, and I don't mind if there is no hair transplant on my temple area.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, jamestheking said:

I tried shaving it off and it just doesn't suit me. I am not looking for the cheapest option but rather someone who is the best within my budget. My main concern is my front top area, and I don't mind if there is no hair transplant on my temple area.

My advice then is searching for the best results, and if you need to save, save up. You’re not shopping for a car, this is your head. Always remember that.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

47 minutes ago, jamestheking said:

Thank you, I contacted Dr Yaman. I have been told I need 3000 Grafts, the only thing that worries me is paying by cash. 

Yea you need around 3000 grafts like dr yaman suggested you.
Why does this worry you ? Most people pay this way with no problem at all. You could discuss the payment options with the doctor. 

On 4/18/2023 at 8:23 PM, jamestheking said:

Hello fellow forum members,

I need guidance and recommendations on choosing a hair transplant surgeon within my budget of £4000. I have attached my photos for reference.

A little background on my hair loss situation: I do not suffer from male pattern baldness. Instead, my hair loss resulted from pulling my hair too tight when I was a child with long hair. This has left me with thinning hair and a receding hairline that has been bothering me for years.

I am quite nervous about the whole process and want to find a reputable surgeon to provide the best possible results within my budget. I have looked at the recommended surgeons on this forum, but unfortunately, most seem out of my price range.

Even though I am based in the UK, I do not mind going to another country for a hair transplant as long as it fits within my £4000 budget. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or recommendations for surgeons with a track record of successful hair transplants within my budget. Your input and advice would mean a lot to me and help ease my anxiety about the procedure.

Thank you in advance for your recommendations and support.

Best regards, 

JamesTheKingWhatsAppImage2023-04-18at8_21_35PM.thumb.jpeg.72cd4763b762c37f857f4ebeee49b1df.jpegWhatsAppImage2023-04-18at8_21_36PM.thumb.jpeg.b123c17b853d4bc01ab526aaea1cbd7f.jpegWhatsAppImage2023-04-18at8_21.36PM(1).thumb.jpeg.d31355382ed4a4de5a97ee9e26d4b19f.jpegWhatsAppImage2023-04-18at8_21_37PM.thumb.jpeg.200df8081488881973d24004243030ee.jpegWhatsAppImage2023-04-18at8_21.37PM(1).thumb.jpeg.4381ae60b5e989fbe0a31232494344ef.jpegWhatsAppImage2023-04-18at8_21_38PM.thumb.jpeg.a03bac1fb17b77abcfc481a5e8f0c43f.jpegWhatsAppImage2023-04-18at8_21.38PM(1).thumb.jpeg.52967d50c07399fe8b3d6ea7925f85a3.jpegWhatsAppImage2023-04-18at8_21_39PM.thumb.jpeg.26a75b599f99c638fcb421c3810ec236.jpeg

You’ve got what looks like traction alopecia mate, a hair transplant just at the front would look weird. 

if your budget is 4K unlikely you’ll get anyone in the U.K., as you’ll need probably 2 procedures to get this right. Maybe even 4000 grafts. 

find a good surgeon that can do temple restoration otherwise it’ll look off key. 

not sure if Dr Mittal would be the right choice on this one pal. 

Good luck mate

• Valued Contributor

@jamestheking are you a Sikh? This looks like classic traction alopecia. You will want to go to someone who is excellent in temple point work as these are now gone. The good thing is that you are not suffering from MPB. But you will need to research surgeons who are excellent in this area. As Melvin stated you are best to save up for this. All the best.

13 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@jamestheking are you a Sikh? This looks like classic traction alopecia. You will want to go to someone who is excellent in temple point work as these are now gone. The good thing is that you are not suffering from MPB. But you will need to research surgeons who are excellent in this area. As Melvin stated you are best to save up for this. All the best.

14 hours ago, Nelly said:

You’ve got what looks like traction alopecia mate, a hair transplant just at the front would look weird. 

if your budget is 4K unlikely you’ll get anyone in the U.K., as you’ll need probably 2 procedures to get this right. Maybe even 4000 grafts. 

find a good surgeon that can do temple restoration otherwise it’ll look off key. 

not sure if Dr Mittal would be the right choice on this one pal. 

Good luck mate

On 4/18/2023 at 9:48 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

My advice then is searching for the best results, and if you need to save, save up. You’re not shopping for a car, this is your head. Always remember that.

Thank you, everyone, for responding! I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply to all of your messages. For some reason, I can only post a certain number daily. 

Also, I wanted to share something personal with you all. I used to practice Sikhism and had long hair, and I got traction alopecia because I tied my hair tightly. It's been affecting me since I was 11 years old, and I've been trying to save up for this for a long time. However, due to the cost of living, saving enough money has been difficult. 

But I feel like if I don't do this now, I won't be able to do it. I can only afford this much right now. I'm tired of being a cap guy. 

Thank you all again for your support and understanding.

On 4/18/2023 at 9:57 PM, Belve said:

Yea you need around 3000 grafts like dr yaman suggested you.
Why does this worry you ? Most people pay this way with no problem at all. You could discuss the payment options with the doctor. 

Thank you, I will try to ask them. 

• 2 months later...