Now Hair Time in Turkey - Go for it or avoid?

Removed links

I keep seeing their videos on Instagram and their results are impressive. There are even some famous athletes that have gotten transplants at Now Hair Time. I'm a bit apprehensive because they are cash only and their prices are lower than at other clinics. I remember reaching out to HLC in Turkey a couple of years ago and they quoted me around $7000. I reached out to Now Hair Time via WhatsApp and they told me that based on my pictures I would need 2800-3000 grafts. Their prices:

Sapphire FUE - $3500 (Maximum graft, 1 session of PRP, medications for use after the operation, shampoo and lotion needed after operation, medical examinations needed before operation, accomodation at 5 star hotel for 3 nights including breakfast, VIP transplant from/to airport, hotel, hospital, interpreter support)

Sapphire FUE Silver - $4000 (includes everything in the first package plus 6 month supply of medications and 6 month hair care set for post operative use)

DHI - $4250 (includes everything in the first 2 packages plus DHI FUE technique)

Gold Package - $5000 (includes everything from the other packages plus a tour of Istanbul, 10 month supply of vitamins, and coffee+lunch breaks)

Have any of you had a transplant at Now Hair Time or know anyone who has? I'm a Norwood 2-3 and I've been considering a transplant for a few years now. I did a lot of research during which I learned that you should avoid cheaper clinics because they may use a machine (which is worse) to perform the operation instead of by hand and if it doesn't go well your donor area may depleted.

• Administrators

They’re a hair mill. I would avoid them.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hair mills are always hit and miss. So please avoid. 
because you don’t know who is going to operate on you. With the same amount of money you can choose surgeon who is going to do most/crucial tasks of the surgery. 95 percent of time they will give good results. 
You can get turan, gur or yaman easily in budget.

• Valued Contributor

Don't go for such lucrative packages and all....if you wanna go to only turkey and finding a budget doctor than check out dr turan and dr yaman...and if you are open to go to another country other thn turkey than you got many good options even in a budget..

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023