2700 Grafts FUT led by Doctor Damkerng Pathomvanich (March 17, 2023)

Henry

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Henry said:

Man, i hope they poop more and more hairs too. Lol just kidding, i know what you mean, yeah my hair right now is still a buzz cut, I cut it every month since  i hope to have the transplanted hairs density to catch up so that i can grow them all at once without the transplants just catching up, plus i like the buzz cut look.

Yeh hopefully they Poop on my head as well 😂😂 

Even am doing the same..just had a buzz cut and will keep this unless of them starts growing fuller and i get desired density 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

12 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

This is excellent for four months! 👌

Thanks, it looks good now with a longer buzz cut, now I'll wait and see if it looks good with longer hair, hoping it does. 🤞

On 7/12/2023 at 6:45 PM, A_4_Archan said:

@Henry you are probably now out of the shedding phase and will start seeing hairs popping out and there will be baby hairs all over your transplanted area by 4 month post op...than those hair will slowly and steadily start geting fuller and denser...its a long process my friend so patience is the key and have trust on the process...

@geepadyeh dr path and dr laorwong both have ABHRS certification and i don't know if dr path's certificate is expired or not..to be frank all those thing don't matter much...what matters are the results and both the doctors are good at producing decent results and both of them are ethical and well experienced surgeons...they both are somewhat introvert and don't go for advertisements an all such stuff and do their work quietly and imo both are underrated....i jst had my surgery with dr laorwong 2 Months back....you can go with either of them...whoever you feel comfortable and convenient with..if you want more info or ask anything about dr laorwong thn do let me know ..i would be happy to help you..best of luck ...

Hello again 👋 I plan on consulting with the two doctors in BKK this week - tried to send you a private message - any way to do that to discuss things with you? If not if there’s any more info or help regarding questions I may ask him when I go - thanks! 

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, geepad said:

Hello again 👋 I plan on consulting with the two doctors in BKK this week - tried to send you a private message - any way to do that to discuss things with you? If not if there’s any more info or help regarding questions I may ask him when I go - thanks! 

I have send you a private message 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

On 4/15/2023 at 5:24 PM, Gramatik said:

There was no reason actually to do FUT...You were small norwood with good donor...

FUT is the best option for anyone who is going to lose a decent amount of hair. FUE looks thin and if a person does not plan correctly they will have no donors when they need a second HT. FUE is good for people with minimum hair loss, thats all. 

8 hours ago, Kdegen said:

FUT is the best option for anyone who is going to lose a decent amount of hair. FUE looks thin and if a person does not plan correctly they will have no donors when they need a second HT. FUE is good for people with minimum hair loss, thats all. 

no fut is old fashioned method and most clinic have stopped doing FUT. There are plenty of good clinics nowdays which can give good coverage to higher norwood patients 6 or 7 with just FUE+BHT..so there is not any reason to select FUT and get a nasty big scar

5 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

no fut is old fashioned method and most clinic have stopped doing FUT. There are plenty of good clinics nowdays which can give good coverage to higher norwood patients 6 or 7 with just FUE+BHT..so there is not any reason to select FUT and get a nasty big scar

Sorry you're incorrect and quite misinformed. For amount of grafts FUT can't be beaten. FUE does not give the density that FUT does and anyone arguing that is just putting their head in the sand. There is no big nasty scar with FUT this isn't the 1990s anymore, especially with a doctor like Dr Path. Please do more research on the subject Gramatik. 

• Thumbs-down 1
  • Face Palm 1

11 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

Very disappointing from a "Senior Member" 

9 hours ago, Kdegen said:

To be fair though, some doctors can achieve the same amount of density with an FUE as they will with FUT. I've seen lots of cases where that was the case.

2 minutes ago, Henry said:

To be fair though, some doctors can achieve the same amount of density with an FUE as they will with FUT. I've seen lots of cases where that was the case.

Good to hear. I've looked into this extensively and in my experience I always found FUE was too thin looking and if you wanted more density then you would be SOL for grafts if you needed another HT

6 hours ago, Kdegen said:

Good to hear. I've looked into this extensively and in my experience I always found FUE was too thin looking and if you wanted more density then you would be SOL for grafts if you needed another HT

Density is determined by how the grafts are implanted, not the method of extraction. There are some surgeons who have extracted 14000 grafts using FUE due to their ability to take over 60 percent of hairs in the donor area and distributing them to achieve homogeneous remaining hair cover.

However there are only a few surgeons capable of that, I'd guesstimate most surgeons would be able to extract about 10 percent less follicles using FUE over FUT.

• Like 1
  • Face Palm 1

8 hours ago, Henry said:

Very disappointing from a "Senior Member" 

Its simply the truth. Look ad Dr Pittella or Eugenix..You simply dont know that FUE nowdays can solve any hair loss problem without the need of fut.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kdegen said:

Sorry you're incorrect and quite misinformed. For amount of grafts FUT can't be beaten. FUE does not give the density that FUT does and anyone arguing that is just putting their head in the sand. There is no big nasty scar with FUT this isn't the 1990s anymore, especially with a doctor like Dr Path. Please do more research on the subject Gramatik. 

You are incorrect and uninformed...nowdays clinics like Eugenix or Pittella or Zarev can give very good coverage to norwood 7 patients with FUE+BHT. Havent you seen their threads? You need to do more research for sure!
I cant understand why anyone would select FUT, thats why most clonics have stopped doing this old method. By doing FUT is like a russian roulette, as you dont know how big will be your scar. There are always many possibilities for your scar to strech a lot. I would avoid doing FUT.

Edited by Gramatik
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Gramatik said:

Its simply the truth. Look ad Dr Pittella or Eugenix..You simply dont know that FUE nowdays can solve any hair loss problem without the need of fut.

Very disappointing. 🤦‍♂️

• Face Palm 2

• 3 weeks later...

5 months, amazing hair growth. (transplants and native hair) what a difference for just one month. I still don't know how its gonna look with my usual length before ht though, and, like everyone else who's had a hair transplant, one side is thicker than the other. 20230815_083021.thumb.jpg.9584f6410e3a2558f83929a85a9f5cb2.jpg20230815_083728.thumb.jpg.e13631c328deff9f77b75b7b91b85cd3.jpg20230815_083353.thumb.jpg.f3936b45aeb8dbd9ef65b9d76b1297f3.jpg20230815_083151.thumb.jpg.defbc22bab7e027a7ef0d3789ff6bc66.jpg20230815_083242.thumb.jpg.fa66bdbff6ebe426e94dba42d5cdb93e.jpg20230815_083226.thumb.jpg.005903a81ec8589581efd3c70b07fb2d.jpg

20230815_084039.jpg

20230815_084043.jpg

20230815_084048.jpg

• Administrators

Impressive growth for 5 months wow 🤩 38AC3FB4-ED2F-4B89-AF23-376D7E5A9EAD.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 8/16/2023 at 1:24 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Impressive growth for 5 months wow 🤩 38AC3FB4-ED2F-4B89-AF23-376D7E5A9EAD.jpeg

It certainly does look impressive compared to pre ht, although one caveat is, my hair is much shorter at the moment so it is styled differently. 

• 4 weeks later...

6 months 

This is gonna be my last update for a while, I'm completely, 100 percent happy with my result, I only think about my hair in a positive way this time. It feels awesome. If you're a norwood 3 or 4 like me, don't hesitate, go for it, make sure it's with a reputable doctor though, and Dr Path and his equally awesome team have proven they can provide a good result for a norwood 3v like me. 

Good luck everyone. 

20230914_145550.jpg

20230914_145554.jpg

20230914_145557.jpg

20230914_145733.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Wow looks amazing 🤩 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.