Fue transplant 6 month results Dr Carlos Wesley nyc

Msb426

I have a a similar hair loss pattern as yours and have been considering CW for my procedure . You’re  hairline prior to surgery seems pretty good. It’s difficult to tell the diff between pre and post 6 months. Did you just need to thicken the hairline density ? Or was there a recession in your hairline that needed to be restored? 

If you zoom in on picture on left you will see that he filled in that entire receding area with tiny hair follicles. Zoom in and you’ll see where it was receded and he filled it all in 

• 5 weeks later...

@Msb426 Hi, as you had a no shave recipient procedure, can I ask a couple of questions:

1. How much if any shock loss did you have to your native hairs in the recipient area after having the grafts placed in between them?

2. Were you able to conceal the recipient area with your native hair reasonably well in the early post op period? If not, how long was it before you could conceal the work?

Thanks in advance

I had no noticeable shock loss to be honest around the transplanted hairs. Dr Wesley is super careful about the boundaries. 

took me 2 weeks or so to conceal the area pretty substantially. Wasn’t that difficult to be honest 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/19/2023 at 11:34 PM, Msb426 said:

If you zoom in on picture on left you will see that he filled in that entire receding area with tiny hair follicles. Zoom in and you’ll see where it was receded and he filled it all in 

The attention to detail in filling in the receded area with tiny hair follicles is impressive! Zooming in reveals the meticulous work done to create a natural and fuller appearance. Insta Pro Apk Download

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, Msb426 said:

Even better update picture here. Super happy with the results 

IMG_8264.JPG

IMG_8271.JPG

IMG_8265.JPG

Did you copy and paste? I can’t see the pictures.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.