recommendations on world class surgeon ( pics included )

Hi guys,

i was looking to get HT since about 1yr ago, so i contacted few clinics and in fact i booked with one, but im not sure if my case deserve that long wait or not !

im 31yrs old, been suffering from hair loss since i was like 15yrs old!!, and its something runs in our family   

in the attached files i included 7 pics of my hair and my beard 

i started my treatment last year in June with topical Fin 1mg/ %10 monix/ and keto shampoo ( and i got good results especially in the crown and mid scalp ) 

and since about 2 months ago i started oral Fin 1mg EOD, but will go daily and oral monix 2.5mg and will go to 5mg and i will keep the topical monix ones daily

also been using Pantogar/biotin 5000mcg daily

after starting my treatment in June last year, i booked with Dr Zarev for consultation on Feb/2024 and i thought the surgery will be 6 months after! ( it turned out 12-18 months after! ) unless i want to book off seclude 9euros per graft!

so i contacted 2 more clinics, Dr Pittela and he found a spot for me by the end of this year!, and Dr Arika Bansa from Eugeinx was also able to do it by the end of this year

what do you guys think ? any recommendations/opinions  ? 

h1.jpg

h8.jpg

h2.jpg

h4.jpg

h5.jpg

h6.jpg

h3.jpg

• Administrators

Zarev charges 9 euros per graft? Is that true? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

Zarev is a good option at 5euros and if you can wait....dr pittela and dr bansal are on equal stage..its hard to choose one from them..you can just look at results from them and see whose hairline work you like more and who is more involved in surgery....and if budget is not an issue than you can also consider dr munib ahmad ...good that you are on medication ....

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Administrators

Those are all good names. My suggestion is to start reviewing their cases posted here, videos, and patient gallery. Think about your goals and objectives. Regardless of cost or time frame, you’ll find which doctor fits your goals and objectives best.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Zarev without hesitation.

You look good with short hair too so I would just wait for this option and you can keep saving in the meantime. 

He may even have a cancellation list you can get on to move up the surgery date.