FUE Clinic LipoFin Vs Xyon Finasteride Gel (Strength)

4Godot

Just quick question regarding content of these 2 solutions. In terms of strength/ finasteride content, is FUE Clinics LipoFin 0.025% solution equivalent to Xyons solution? I understand the delivery method is in theory slightly different. 

Thanks for any feedback as always

I was considering Xyon but im in Europe. FUE clinic is 0.025% vs. Xyon 2% so Xyon on paper would be more effective cause it has a higher concentration of dutasteride. Farmacia parati is more comparable to Xyon they sell 1% but anything with high concentration is gonna be more expensive.

That's what I was trying to figure out, Xyon is THAT much more potent?? I assumed they were using the percentiles differently in relation to the total solution.

Do you know what Farmacia parati requires for placing an order? Ie a Drs prescription?

Thanks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 4Godot said:

That's what I was trying to figure out, Xyon is THAT much more potent?? I assumed they were using the percentiles differently in relation to the total solution.

Do you know what Farmacia parati requires for placing an order? Ie a Drs prescription?

Thanks!

The percentage is equal to the mg. So 1% equals 1 mg 0.025 equals 0.25 2% equals 2 mg. That’s pretty high for dutasteride. I haven’t ordered it yet but I don’t think you need a prescription. 

On 4/6/2023 at 5:47 PM, FUEtile said:

The percentage is equal to the mg. So 1% equals 1 mg 0.025 equals 0.25 2% equals 2 mg. That’s pretty high for dutasteride. I haven’t ordered it yet but I don’t think you need a prescription. 

This is correct indeed.

O.5mg of oral Dutasteride would be 0.05% Topical Dutasteride per ML.

0.1% equals 1mg of Dutasteride which is double the oral dose

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 4/10/2023 at 4:45 AM, SoSoz said:

Did their service improve? I remember people were having issue ordering products of their site

Yea this is why I don’t refer to them as much, too many customer service complaints. People we’re blaming Dr. Mwamba, who is only prescribing it, not selling it. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/10/2023 at 8:45 AM, SoSoz said:

Did their service improve? I remember people were having issue ordering products of their site

Their emailing is still slow sometimes but they do ship with couriers now so it takes 4-5 days to get to me so that's good

• Like 1

On 4/6/2023 at 5:59 PM, 4Godot said:

Just quick question regarding content of these 2 solutions. In terms of strength/ finasteride content, is FUE Clinics LipoFin 0.025% solution equivalent to Xyons solution? I understand the delivery method is in theory slightly different. 

Delivery vehicle, concentration of active ingredient, packaging etc are just fluff.

Results are what count  - Pick the product that has demonstratable, repeatable, independently verified results.

mmmmm, actually delivery vehicle and concentration is everything.

What results are you expecting to be different from the exact same medication? the only thing that will vary is the side effect profile.

46 minutes ago, mustang said:

mmmmm, actually delivery vehicle and concentration is everything.

Results are the only thing that counts (Results = High efficacy/Sides). It doesn't matter what the packaging looks like or what is written on the bottle.

To use an example, we have all seen the bottles of ketchup labelled 'New Improved'. It may taste better it may not. The label means nothing it's the results that count. It's just another way to justify an increase in price/encourage you to purchase their product.

If I come round and offered valet your car. I tell you I'm using the latest cleaning products with nanotechnology and microspheres sounds great but do you really care? It is all about the end result (and the bottom line).

The bar is much higher for meds they need to prove with clinical/phased studies they do what they say and get FDA approval. Compounds manage to avoid that level of scrutiny as the FDA does not approve compounded medicine.

1 hour ago, mustang said:

What results are you expecting to be different from the exact same medication?

Companies ensure their product has a USP (even if it makes zero difference to efficacy). 

2 hours ago, NikosHair said:

Results are the only thing that counts (Results = High efficacy/Sides). It doesn't matter what the packaging looks like or what is written on the bottle.

To use an example, we have all seen the bottles of ketchup labelled 'New Improved'. It may taste better it may not. The label means nothing it's the results that count. It's just another way to justify an increase in price/encourage you to purchase their product.

If I come round and offered valet your car. I tell you I'm using the latest cleaning products with nanotechnology and microspheres sounds great but do you really care? It is all about the end result (and the bottom line).

The bar is much higher for meds they need to prove with clinical/phased studies they do what they say and get FDA approval. Compounds manage to avoid that level of scrutiny as the FDA does not approve compounded medicine.

Companies ensure their product has a USP (even if it makes zero difference to efficacy). 

Concentration and delivery vehicle has nothing to do with packaging.

These bottles are compounded by pharmacies in an artisan way. They just dissolved the active compound on whatever vehicle the client asks.

Liposomes are proven to be more effective therefor allowing lower concentrations.

2 minutes ago, mustang said:

Concentration and delivery vehicle has nothing to do with packaging.

These bottles are compounded by pharmacies in an artisan way. They just dissolved the active compound on whatever vehicle the client asks.

Liposomes are proven to be more effective therefor allowing lower concentrations.

Can you expand a bit more? 

• Like 1