Advise on part 2 plan on my HT

Hey all,

As many of you know that I went to Eugenix for my 1st procedure. 3500 grafts for the front and mid. It has been about 4.5 months, and im very very very happy at the progress of my results. I did it with Dr Bansal, and at the time it was 120/graft. Now shes basically tripled, which I am definitely not gonna do. At the same time, the lowest that I was considering was Dr Das, whose price was 120 last year, and now she's at 210.

I do not trust the new 120 package, as I do not know who the doctor is. The techs are impeccable.

The crown shouldn't need more than 3k grafts as per vague quote I got.

So my two choices are:

1. Go with Dr Das at 210.

2. Go with a reputable clinic in Turkey like Cosmedica, or do you advise of another? (more of a budget option, which Im leaning towards due the less skill needed for crown).

3. Deal with the 120 with Senior Drs.

FYI, keep in mind that I just need the crown now. So I dont feel much skill is required from the drs. Just need someone who wont mess up the crown lol

Thoughts?

PS. I want this to be the last stop of my HT journey lol 

Edited by BaldingEagle1
  • Like 1

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

• Administrators

That’s only a $1 difference, if you’re confident in the clinic you initially chose id stick with them. I’ll tell you right now, there’s no clinic i’d recommend that’s cheaper than $2 per graft. 210 rupees is $2.50, the average rate for most top docs is between $3-5 in Europe, $8-10 in the US. The high end doctors in Turkey charge $2.50, the same price. You could look at Dr. Nader who charges $2.75 he’s top notch as well. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

If you feel happy with the outcome from Eugeinx with your first surgery then having surgery with Dr Das at Eugenix is what I would do. All the surgeons/techs have the same training and ethics and all of the staff are trained exactly the same when it comes to customer service. Dr Das has proved her metal and has smashed out some incredible results. If I had to have another procedure I would have no hesitation of going ahead with Dr Das. Having met her myself and spoken with her extensively probably gives me more of that confidence but never the less.

• Moderators

Inflation has been high everywhere and at the same time hair transplant demand has also been high, so I don't know if you are going to find many good options near the price you paid earlier.

Keep in mind, just because you aren't doing the hair line in the next procedure doesn't mean it can't be screwed up. If you go to a some cheap, low quality hair mill you could get very poor growth where hardly any grafts grow or they could ruin the donor area.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.