Reputable surgeons with good pricing -Dr. Camacho Dr. Bicer Dr. Laorwong Dr. Nader- any others?

Looking to book a hair transplant in around a year and been doing a lot of research on here and other places as well. I know money should not affect where you go but it is a realistic thing people have to think about. I am not thinking about going to a dirt cheap hair mill. I am thinking about going to a medium priced very reputable surgeon such as Camacho Bicer nader Laorwong. What order would y’all rank them and is there any other surgeons at their price level and reputation that y’all recommend?

Edited by Iceee222

• Iceee222 changed the title to Reputable surgeons with good pricing -Dr. Camacho Dr. Bicer Dr. Laorwong Dr. Nader- any others?
  • Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Iceee222 said:

Looking to book a hair transplant in around a year and been doing a lot of research on here and other places as well. I know money should not affect where you go but it is a realistic thing people have to think about. I am not thinking about going to a dirt cheap hair mill. I am thinking about going to a medium priced very reputable surgeon such as Camacho Bicer nader Laorwong. What order would y’all rank them and is there any other surgeons at their price level and reputation that y’all recommend?

I am myself going with dr kongkiat laorwong ....at tht price point he is good...will share my experience ...all the other doctors you mentioned are also nice ...you cn also check out hdc..i was considering thm and they shown good results and their aftercare is awesome...and thr is dr turan and dr gur who are good as well...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

if you are a high norwood you should only consider clinics that specialize in those cases like eugenics 

5 hours ago, Iceee222 said:

depending on the level of baldness also, if you are a high norwood  you should consider going with clinics that do just that

Bicer, Eugenix, and Lorenzo might be good options. Any barriers to travel far for the HT?

Dr turan, dr Gur, dr yaman and dr demirsoy are reputable doctors at a decent price between 1-1.5 €/graft. 

• Administrators

Those are all great names, have you looked u their reviews here and reached out to their patients? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

19 hours ago, Archan said:

I am myself going with dr kongkiat laorwong ....at tht price point he is good...will share my experience ...all the other doctors you mentioned are also nice ...you cn also check out hdc..i was considering thm and they shown good results and their aftercare is awesome...and thr is dr turan and dr gur who are good as well...

Right on gotcha thanks. Very helpful cheers. good luck keep us updated!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Those are all great names, have you looked u their reviews here and reached out to their patients? 

Yep I am all seem happy. Except a few reviews from bogota lately idk y tho they always seem good 

17 hours ago, bear56 said:

if you are a high norwood you should only consider clinics that specialize in those cases like eugenics 

depending on the level of baldness also, if you are a high norwood  you should consider going with clinics that do just that

My hairline it’s probably like a three i more of a thinning baldness

16 hours ago, Jackdaniels said:

Dr turan, dr Gur, dr yaman and dr demirsoy are reputable doctors at a decent price between 1-1.5 €/graft. 

Oh good to know thanks I’ll look into them. U recommend any over the others?