Bad hairline can it be fixed?

Many years ago I was stupid to do hair transplant in a bad clinic  and I got very bad result. My hairline doesn't look natural at all

As you see from the picture it is too straight.

Is there a way to fix it without leaving scares ?

20230309_064346~2.jpg

How about just taking some grafts out of each temple and placing them where density is very low?

A good doctor should be able to do that without leaving discernible scars.

Edited by Xanadu

• Administrators

What does your donor look like?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@haplo,

As long as you still have the donor hair for it, yes it can be fixed. You look pretty young so if you had a hair transplant a couple years ago then you were likely very young and possibly even what most surgeons would consider too young for a hair transplant.

of course now you are in a position where you feel compelled to fix your hairline and I understand. I suggest posting some additional photos especially photos of the donor area (sides and back of your head) so people can give you a better and more accurate opinion. If you would like a no-obligation one on one information session with Dr. Rahal, feel free to contact me privately and I can get this set up for you.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

Edited by Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

1 hour ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

@haplo,

As long as you still have the donor hair for it, yes it can be fixed. You look pretty young so if you had a hair transplant a couple years ago then you were likely very young and possibly even what most surgeons would consider too young for a hair transplant.

of course now you are in a position where you feel compelled to fix your hairline and I understand. I suggest posting some additional photos especially photos of the donor area (sides and back of your head) so people can give you a better and more accurate opinion. If you would like a no-obligation one on one information session with Dr. Rahal, feel free to contact me privately and I can get this set up for you.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

How old does he look?

@Phillyman1996,

Considering I’m just looking at hair and forehead without a face, I really can’t say for sure. I was making a general statement based on the data that’s been presented. So the real question is, how old is the patient… Not how old I think he is 🙂.

All the best,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.