Now Hair Time Turkey?

Hey guys, i know Turkey is typically a no - go for a procedure but has anyone heard of “Now hair time” in turkey? I’ve noticed a handful of celebrities go there and was wondering if anyone has input on this clinic. Check their instagram as a reference. The results look good, however.. Turkey. 

8 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

When you say, “their results look good”… What criteria are you using to judge that? How are you critically assessing what you’re seeing?

Mainly density & hairline design. 

• Valued Contributor

You are best off looking at the forum's recommended surgeons in Turkey. Have a look at the before and after results by patients here. Look for a surgeon who turns out excellent results consistently on patients who have a similar hair loss as yourself and with the same end goals. If you are searching by budget and geography alone as your criteria you will regret it. All the best.

• Valued Contributor
16 minutes ago, Hair4Days said:

Mainly density & hairline design. 

Ok. And with the designs… Are you seeing high definition close ups that demonstrate the use of microscopes to identify and implant soft single hairs? Are you seeing micro & macro irregularities in the hairline for breakup and naturalness?

14 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Ok. And with the designs… Are you seeing high definition close ups that demonstrate the use of microscopes to identify and implant soft single hairs? Are you seeing micro & macro irregularities in the hairline for breakup and naturalness?

Yes. That’s why i said the results look well done. I know a garbage result when i see one.

The point of my post was to see if anyone has seen or heard of this particular clinic, based in a country that people immediately turn down due to poor quality..yet was chosen by a few famous people

• Valued Contributor
17 minutes ago, Hair4Days said:

Yes. That’s why i said the results look well done. I know a garbage result when i see one.

The point of my post was to see if anyone has seen or heard of this particular clinic, based in a country that people immediately turn down due to poor quality..yet was chosen by a few famous people

We’ve all heard of it. It’s one of the big names in Turkey. I’m not really seeing the same thing you say you see on their Instagram to be honest. Firstly there’s no HD close ups of the hairlines, and secondly I’m seeing a certain plugginess & linearity that would probably be more obvious with better quality photos, which is exactly as I’ve always know with NHT. 

Like many of the big hair mills, they’re pretty adept at getting hair from A to B, and achieve good density. That’s about it though really.  

Famous people are not experts in HT’s or any more knowledgeable that anyone here. Usually quite the opposite in fact. 

17 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

We’ve all heard of it. It’s one of the big names in Turkey. I’m not really seeing the same thing you say you see on their Instagram to be honest. Firstly there’s no HD close ups of the hairlines, and secondly I’m seeing a certain plugginess & linearity that would probably be more obvious with better quality photos, which is exactly as I’ve always know with NHT. 

Like many of the big hair mills, they’re pretty adept at getting hair from A to B, and achieve good density. That’s about it though really.  

Famous people are not experts in HT’s or any more knowledgeable that anyone here. Usually quite the opposite in fact. 

I agree some of the results on their IG have that pluggy “doll hair” look. Im assuming they have multiple surgeons. I personally wouldn’t go to Turkey, but I’m curious if there are any clinics there that challenge the stigma of poor quality. Many people still believe Turkey is the HT Capital of the world. 

Edited by Hair4Days

1 hour ago, Hair4Days said:

I agree some of the results on their IG have that pluggy “doll hair” look. Im assuming they have multiple surgeons. I personally wouldn’t go to Turkey, but I’m curious if there are any clinics there that challenge the stigma of poor quality. Many people still believe Turkey is the HT Capital of the world. 

The more you look into hair transplants, the more you realise NHT, and places like it, are crap. To be fair, I think most people wouldn’t tell the difference between them and The best surgeons in the world! 
what sort of prices are these places charging, do we know? It must be very cheap if people are choosing them ahead of Pekiner, Bicer, Demirsoy etc, who are actually very reasonable themselves.. 

We have to realize the internet, like cable TV, can be full of manufactured and misleading information. While it has broadened our potential knowledge base, it can be manipulated and skewed. Pictures posted from one clinic may actually belong to another and so forth. It is important that the surgeon be independently evaluated rather than the clinic; that’s why the recommended list here is so useful. I would not play Russian roulette on which techs I might or might not get—or be swayed by some celebrity result that might be the result of an extraordinary experience meant to showcase a clinic’s very best. Go with the doctor that has been independently vetted and whose results are posted by actual patients.

Edited by Mountinvan

12 hours ago, Hair4Days said:

Hey guys, i know Turkey is typically a no - go for a procedure but has anyone heard of “Now hair time” in turkey? I’ve noticed a handful of celebrities go there and was wondering if anyone has input on this clinic. Check their instagram as a reference. The results look good, however.. Turkey. 

Hairmill